What is Dermaturm?
Supple, healthy and glowing skin is a dream for all. Dermaturm from Bagdara Farms ensures that it makes your dream come true. It heals and nurtures the skin right from deep within and ensures that you have a rejuvenated skin that beams of good health and has a glow of its own. A healthy skin that is healed from within will also lead to a boost in your confidence.
Bagdara Farms situated in the lap of nature, offers you specifically curated turmeric in the form of Dermaturm, with just the right amount of curcumin level, fortified with anti-oxidants that flushes out free radicals from our body, which are responsible for ageing. It helps to address issues related to acne and pimples and fights psoriasis as well. Dermaturm helps you acquire healthy, youthful and radiant skin at an extremely affordable price in the most sustainable way.
Properties Of Dermaturm:
- Dermaturm packed with antioxidants provides glow and luster to the skin, revives the skin and brings out the natural glow.
- Dermaturm, loaded with the essential curcumin positively affects the tissues and collagen. It helps in quick healing of the wounds and brings down the response of the body to cutaneous wounds.
- The super anti-inflammatory property of Dermaturm controls flares and other discomforting symptoms resulting from psoriasis.
- Acne and acne scarsare close targets of the magical Dermaturm, owing to its antiseptic properties, leaving us basking in the glory of flawless and glowing skin.
- Dermaturm not only clear acne scarsbut visibly reduces the oil secretion by the sebaceous glands.
RECOMMENDED DOSAGE OF DERMATURM:
Dermaturm is a product that can be used by teenagers and adults, and by those who suffer from skin problems and who wish to get a healthy and glowing skin.
For 12 years and above:
- ½ teaspoon of Dermaturm can be consumed with a pinch of black pepper, when boiled in 1 cup of water. This can be taken twice a day. OR
- You can also mix ½ teaspoon of Dermaturm and ¼ tsp honey together and have it with 1 glass of warm water daily. OR
- Dermaturm can also be had with hot milk. Mix half a teaspoon of Dermaturm with milk and consume it at bedtime. OR
- You can also add ½ teaspoon Dermaturm to ½ tsp of green tea and consume it not more than twice on a daily basis.
Please Note- Excess of anything is bad. So, it is advised to start the quantity in small dosage, see the effects on your body and then increase it. Pregnant women, people on blood thinning medication and those who are going to have a surgery should avoid the intake.