What is Barkumin?
Our pets are our best friends. Pet dogs especially are adorable. They are our companions on lonely days, our security guards when it’s dark and scary, our playmates at the playground, best friends for our kids and much more. It is thus imperative to provide our pets with the best possible care, so that they are healthy and free from any disease causing substances.
Barkumin is a supplement created at Bagdara Farms that is aimed at improving and maintaining the health of our pets. It contains pure curcumin that helps canines in many ways.
Properties Of Curcumin In Barkumin:
- Anti-inflammatory properties– As in human, so in canines, chronic inflammation can cause a lot of pain and discomfort. It can also lead to more serious conditions. Curcumin helps in keeping the activity of inflammatory enzymes to a minimum by inhibiting their actions.
- Antioxidant properties – Curcumin is a strong antioxidant. By neutralizing free radicals in the body of canines, it reverses the effects of aging. Many illnesses like cataract, arthritis and irritable bowel syndrome can thus be avoided.
- Anti-carcinogenic properties– Curcumin has cancer fighting abilities. Research has shown that it triggers apoptosis in cancer cells, destroys the DNA in cancer cells, controls genes that cause cancer and prevents metastasis. Canines suffering from cancer can benefit immensely from Barkumin.
- Pro-heart health – Curcumin helps in keeping the arteries healthy. It prevents the accumulation of plaque, lowers cholesterol level and prevents blood clots.
RECOMMENDED DOSAGE OF BARKUMIN
- For a small dog:1/4 teaspoon Barkumin
- For a medium sized dog: 1/2 teaspoon Barkumin
- For a large dog: 3/4 teaspoons Barkumin
- For a giant dog: 1 teaspoon Barkumin
Barkumin can be used to make a golden paste for dogs. This can be made using ½ cup Barkumin, 70ml olive oil or coconut oil, 1 tsp ginger powder, 1 tsp cinnamon powder, 1-2 tsp pepper and 1 cup of water. Boil all these ingredients together and add the recommended dosage depending on the size of the dog to their meals, once every day.
Please Note -It is advisable to start the dosage in small quantity and then gradually increase it. It is also important to be cautious, not to give this product to puppies.