The glass jar packaging of Haldi offers organic bagdara turmeric. This product is organically grown and processed by using the highest standards of manufacturing.
Servings per jar: 60 gm / 2.1 oz
Content: Purely Natural Bagdara turmeric
This item contains no animal products and is suitable for the vegetarians and vegans. 100% vegetarian.
- Supports heart-health of dogs
- Great detoxifier
- Lowers bad cholesterol level
- Reduces risk of blood clots
Like human beings, dogs also experience many ailments and the cures for them are many times same. The anti-inflammatory, anti-epileptic properties of BARKUMIN turmeric help in giving relief to dogs. Arthritis, a problem related to growth of bones in areas where it is not needed causes a lot of discomfort, limping and pain for dogs and restricts their movement. Arthritis in dogs can be a result of numerous factors like aging, infection, obesity or can even be inherited.
The anti-epileptic property of cur-cumin helps in curing or preventing epilepsy in dogs.
Epilepsy is a disorder of the brain caused by imbalance in chemicals in the brain which results in seizures. The consumption of turmeric can help preventing these seizures or can also delay occurrence and convulsions of seizure. The use of turmeric can help a dog from severe brain damage. The intake of BARKUMIN turmeric with anti-epileptic drugs helps cure many ailments related to epilepsy.
How to use BARKUMIN for dogs consumption?
The dosage for dogs depends on the dogs weight and the kind of turmeric being used.
- A paste made of BARKUMIN turmeric with coconut or linseed oil along with grounded pepper can be the first thing you start with. Start with small dosage, gradually increasing it depending on your dogs’ weight.
- You can make a BARKUMIN turmeric gravy for your dog by taking turmeric, pepper and adding boiled water to it and get it to 1/3 of its quantity. This can be added to your dogs’ food.
Always remember to gradually increase the dosage of turmeric in your dogs’ diet.
A Word of caution: Whichever way you try, make sure to first begin with small quantity of Haldi, observe the effects on your dogs’ body and then proceed further.