What is Guturm?
Guturm is a path-breaking, incredibly healthy and an organic product from Bagdara Farms, which has been curated to prevent stomach cancer naturally. Rich in the major phytochemical, Curcumin, Guturm inhibits proliferation of the stomach cancer cells, with its unlimited medicinal & pharmacological properties. Therefore, Guturm is a novel therapeutic strategy to inhibit stomach cancer cell growth. Guturm in many ways is reassurance that Mother Nature still has a lot to offer us and enhance our health, without causing any side effects or chemical reaction.
Properties Of Guturm:
- The anti-cancer properties of Guturm act on multiple molecular targets to kill the cancer cells organically.
- Guturm works as an excellent chemo-preventive agent and works to prevent potential pre-malignant cells from developing into cancer. Dietary intake of Guturm certainly reduces the risk of stomach cancer.
- Guturm prevents metastasis, which is a breakthrough in treating stomach cancer. It arrests the growth of cancer cells and prevents them from invading other tissues.
- Guturm taken regularly can control the growth and reverse the breeding of pre-cancerous lesions.
- Guturm combats toxic effects of carcinogens or cancer-causing agents that help prevent cancer.
- The anti-tumor property of Guturm works excellently, by working on various pathways that support tumor growth and prevents its progression.
RECOMMENDED DOSAGE OF GUTURM: 1 TEASPOON, TWICE A DAY
- Take 1 tsp Guturm, half a lemon, one apple, ¼ carrots and a bit of coriander. Juice everything together, squeeze the lemon and have it twice a day. OR
- Mix 1 tsp of Guturm, ¼ tsp of black pepper in 1 glass of warm water. This is a simple but a practical recipe for stomach cancer. Have this twice daily. OR
- Take 1 tsp of Guturm, 1 cup milk, a pinch of black pepper and a dash of honey. Mix everything together, except honey and give it a boil. Once boiled, add honey to it and drink it twice daily.
Please Note -It is advisable to start the dosage for all age limits in small quantity and then gradually increase it. It is also important to be cautious, not to give this product to children below the age of 2 years.