Satisfied Customer: 12024
445 People are looking at this product
MRP 2,800.00 (incl. of all taxes)
Weight: 60 grams
- Gluten Free
- Farm Grown
- Curcumin Enriched
- Free of pesticides/fertilizers
- Wild strand
- Anti-viral and anti-fungal
- Anti-inflammatory and anti-bacterial
- 100% Vegetarian
Grown amidst the beautiful lands of Bagdara Farms, Livturm is grown, processed and manufactured using the most traditional standards of organic farming, free of artificial fertilizers and pesticides, and having high levels of curcumin.
- Free Cash On Delivery Available
- Fastest Delivery (Anywhere in The World)
- Pay By Credit/ Debit Card/ Internet Banking/ Paytm
- 30 Days Money Back Guarantee (Based On Diagnostic Test)
Our 1st order was received from Tinsukia, Assam on the 1st Dec 2016. Ever since, we have served over 50,000 customers in India and across 32 countries. Based on our trials with so many people, we have carefully handpicked 4 easy courses for result oriented consumption of our products. One side of ethnobotanical products is that they take a while to reach the threshold for exhibiting considerable results but since there are no side effects, it can’t be considered its flip side.
Minimum Course - is for 2 months and consists of 3 units of the product to be consumed over 60 days.
Moderate Course - is for 4 months and consists of 6 units of the product to be consumed over 120 days.
Recommended Course - is for 6 months and consists of 9 units of the product to be consumed over 180 days.
Extended Course - is for 8 months and consists of 12 units of the product to be consumed over 240 days.
What is Livturm?
- Liver is the largest organ of the human body which sits on the right side of the abdominal cavity. It is a dark, reddish-brown, meaty organ which performs humongous amount of functions every day and keeps our body fit and healthy. A problem in the liver has ill effects on the entire body and can create serious discomfort. A healthy liver is a sign of a healthy body and to keep your liver fit Bagdara Farms have developed a superb concoction of ingredients in its purest form called the Livturm, with the correct amount of the miraculous phytochemical called curcumin, which is a boon for maintaining the liver health.
Livturm is the solution to any ailment caused in the liver. Being corroded with unhealthy eating habits and environmental factors, the liver like many other organs of the human body requires proper care and nutrition for it to perform well. Livturm is an amazing creation from Bagdara Farms, which has squeezed the powerful properties of curcumin in an affordable pocket-friendly bottle. It is a natural protector of liver.
Properties Of Livturm:
- Livturm is gluten-free, Non-GMO and non-polished product, which has therapeutic properties that helps in preventing and healing of the liver from any disorder.
- Livturm helps in restoring the good health condition of the scarred and damaged tissue of the liver as it is anti-fibrotic in nature.
- It helps in preventing from liver cancer as it is an anti-carcinogen.
- Livturm is a natural detoxifier which detoxifies any harmful and poisonous ingredient present in the liver.
- It is anti-microbial and is free of any harmful chemicals and side effects.
- Livturm is a natural anti-oxidant and helps in reversing the oxidative damage caused in the liver.
- It has anti-inflammatory property, which helps in reducing swelling of the liver tissues.
- It has an antihepatotoxicity property, which aids in protecting the liver.
Please Note – Excess of anything to everything is bad. It is advisable to start the dosage for all age limits in small quantity and then gradually increase it. It is also important to be cautious, not to give this product to children. Pregnant women, people on blood thinning medication and those who are going to have a surgery should avoid the intake.
60 gm / 2.1 oz
Anti- cancerogenous, anti-inflammatory, anti- oxidant, immunity booster
Bagdara Farms, Madhya Pradesh, India
For 10 years and above: ½ tsp twice a day
- Take 200-250ml of water(2 cups), 1/2 tsp of Livturm, ¼ tsp black pepper powder and boil it till the quantity is reduced to 1 cup. Once boiled, pour the mixture in a cup without straining it, add ½ tsp honey and few drops of lemon juice, and drink it when it is hot to lukewarm.
- Make sure not to gulp down the drink in one go. Keep each sip in your mouth for 20-30 seconds and then gulp it down. This has to be taken twice a day, morning and evening, either before your meals or around 2 hours after your meals.
- A gap of 1-2 hours should be kept so that the stomach/gut is empty when the drink reaches it. Take this drink twice daily for best results.