The glass jar packaging of ASTHUMIN offers organic bagdara turmeric. This product is organically grown and processed by using the highest standards of manufacturing.
Servings per jar: 60 gm / 2.1 oz
Content: Purely Natural Bagdara turmeric
This item contains no animal products and is suitable for the vegetarians and vegans.
- Eliminates phlegm
- Restores normal breathing
- Lowers COX – 2 and LOX
- Powerful anti-oxidant
Breathing constitutes the most vital of all physical processes that ensures survival of the humans on the planet. It is by means of this activity that the human body receives its life source i.e. oxygen. Any deficiency in the intake of this vital element leads to detrimental effects on an individual. Diseases such as asthma and bronchitis interfere in the smooth and natural availability of oxygen in the human body.
The wondrous spice turmeric has been known to fight both these ailments quite effectively. ASTHUMIN, organic turmeric powder from Bagdara Farms, attacks the cause of inflammation and clogging of air passage, a phenomenon associated with asthma, and regularizes the flow of oxygen in the body and thereby obviating symptoms such as wheezing, breathlessness, acid reflux, cough and chest tightness due to Curcumin’s anti-inflammatory property. The curcumin present in ASTHUMIN dilates the blood vessels and also thins the blood thereby enhancing the presence of oxygen in the body by working on its carrier-the blood. This constituent helps in reducing muscle spasms and scavenging free radicals, also referred to as anti-oxidant properties, often associated with diabetes, asthma, bronchitis and cancer.
How to use ASTHUMIN?
- To relieve congestion, drink a solution made of ASTHUMIN turmeric, salt and hot water.
- A paste made of ASTHUMIN turmeric, black pepper and ghee can be applied on the chest and throat to get relief from irritation.
- For instant relief from breathlessness and wheezing, lick 1 tsp. ASTHUMIN turmeric powder with half a tsp. of honey.
- Drink a warm glass of milk with ASTHUMIN in it every night to prevent asthmatic attacks and for a sound sleep.
- Take equal quantity of ASTHUMIN turmeric, banana ash and honey 4 to 5 times a day to eliminate phlegm, a reason for blocked airways, thus causing asthma.
A Word of caution: Whichever way you try, make sure to first begin with small quantity of ASTHUMIN, observe the effects on your body and then proceed further. Also, direct intake of Turmeric is not advisable during Pregnancy! However, it is considered safe if consumed as a spice in food.