The glass jar packaging of CALMYAoffers organic turmeric.
Servings per jar: 60 gm / 2.1 oz
Content: Purely Natural Bagdara turmeric
This item contains no animal products and is suitable for the vegetarians and vegans.
- Improves physical functional & mobility
- Reduces swelling of lower limbs
What can be better than not having to take painkillers, if a simple and easily found herb and spice called turmeric can be used to relieve pain. Curcumin, the ingredient found in turmeric plays a very important role in reducing inflammation which further causes pain. CALMYA turmeric leads to reducing the flow of certain enzymes which causes pain and swellings.
CALMYA helps in relieving pain caused due to inflammation in the lower back area, also known as sciatica. Eating CALMYA turmeric or applying it on areas causing pain, brings a lot of relief and it can be done anytime because of the availability of this spice. It acts as a painkiller like other medications when taken in right amount.
How can you use CALMYA to relieve pain?
- Put 1 teaspoon of turmeric powder into 4 cups of boiling water. Let it boil for 15-20 minutes. Strain and allow it to cool. Add some lemon and drink this tea every day to get rid of pain.
- You can drink a warm glass of milk with CALMYA turmeric in it.
- Applying pastes made of CALMYA turmeric with other herbs can also help you get rid of pain.
- Use CALMYA turmeric in cooking and consume turmeric tea.
- You can apply a paste of CALMYA turmeric on burns and wounds. It also gives relief from itchiness and soothes inflammation.
A Word of caution: Whichever way you try, make sure to first begin with small quantity of Haldi, observe the effects on your body and then proceed further. Also, direct intake of Turmeric is not advisable during Pregnancy! However, it is considered safe if consumed as a spice in food.