Glowing, flawless skin is what we all want and wish for, but not all of us are fortunate enough to have that. The one thing that scares all teens is the onset of pimples and this fear make us try all concoctions and at times these may create more problems. So, how to get rid of pimples at home?
The best way to be prepared for acne is to be armed with the knowledge that why it happens and what steps can be taken to avoid it.
What is a pimple?
Acne or acne vulgaris or common acne is a disease of the hair follicles of the hair on face, chest and back that affects almost all teenagers as soon as puberty hits. Some women may also develop acne in their 20’s
It is not caused by bacteria (as believed by some) though bacteria play a part in its development.
What does acne look like?
On the skin, Acne appears as
- Blackheads or whiteheads(occluded pores)
- Tender red bumps called pimples or zits
- Bumps containing pus ( pustules)
- Deep pimples, boils( cysts)
What causes Acne?
The appearance of acne cannot be attributed to a single factor, it can be brought on by various reasons.
Puberty or hormonal changes tend to activate the sebaceous glands attached to the hair follicles and this leads to acne.
Sebum is a natural substance that lubricates and protects the skin. When the production of sebum increases due to change in the manner in which the skin cells mature causing the plugging of follicular pore which appears as a whitehead.
If a whitehead is covered by a thin layer of skin or exposed to air the darker skin plug is called a blackhead.
This then enlarges and may rupture allowing irritating substances and skin bacteria access to deeper areas of the skin which causes inflammation leading to formation of pustules —-if inflammation is deeper it forms a pimple—– still deeper inflammation causes cyst formation.
Bursting some myths related to acne
- Food – Parents normally tell their children to avoid certain foods especially fried and greasy foods and pizzas. These are definitely not good for health but they are not the causal agents in causing acne.
- Dirt- blackheads are oxidized oil and not dirt. Sweat does not cause acne and is produced by entirely different glands. Though excessive washing can dry your skin.
- Stress- getting upset and pricking pimple stresses a lot of people and this makes the pimple last longer, however stress does not directly lead to pimples.
These factors may be responsible for acne in some cases-
- Heredity- if your parents had acne chances are your acne may be difficult to control
- Pressure- pressure from helmets, chin straps, collars, suspenders can aggravate acne in some cases
- Drugs- certain medications can worsen the acne condition
- Occupations- exposure to cutting oil at the workplace ( industry) worsens acne
- Cosmetics- some cosmetics may clog the pores leading to acne, it is advisable to use water based cosmetics
At times the signs of pimples can be mistaken for other skin problems, they are
Rosacea– generally affects people in their 30’s and 40’s and affects the middle third of the face accompanied by redness, flushing and superficial blood vessels.
Pseudofolliculitis- mechanical problem caused by a sharp cut while shaving also called razor rash.
Folliculitis- pimples occur on other parts of the body, they are not acne but inflamed follicles
The right time to seek treatment
Acne happens to almost everyone but if the mild acne flares up,and the danger of scarring is there one must seek medical help.
There are certain things you can do to prevent acne:
- Keep your skin free of oil.
- Wash with plain water
- Get professional care to remove blackheads
How To Get Rid of Pimples at Home?
The best thing you can do for your skin is to give it the pampering, ender care of Glowysy. A miracle product curated by Bagdara Farms.
- Glowysy is made from 100% natural and organic products hence there is no need to worry about any side-effects.
- Regular use of Glowysy will not only cleanses your skin but will also give it that extra hydration and add life to your skin making it glow like never before.
- This product is rich in Curcumin which is nature’s best anti-oxidant and anti-inflammatory.
- When you use Glowysy you are actually armed with the best tool to prevent acne scars, redness, rashes or any other skin breakout.
- Curcumin not only soothes your skin but also provides it with that natural healthy glow by regulating the skin’s oil production.
- Glowysy with its rich Curcumin content also has anti-aging properties thus making your skin soft and supple as a baby’s.
- Like all Bagdara products, Glowysy is carefully crafted using natural products and is 100% vegetarian, free of insecticides and pesticides.
How to use Glowysy to get the best result?
Apply a paste made out of Glowysy, sandalwood powder and lemon juice on your face. Leave it on for 10 minutes and wash your face with lukewarm water. Use this wonder paste twice a week and Acne would be a thing of the past.
If you are bothered by very oily skin try applying a paste of Glowysy, sandalwood powder, and orange juice.
Glowysy is so effective because it has turmeric as the base and that the curcumin content is very high, which makes it extremely effective against skin problems like acne, eczema.
To top it all curcumin is known for keeping the skin hydrated and supple thus preventing aging.
Give yourself the Glowysy advantage and say by to Acne and welcome glowing and flawless skin.