The glass jar packaging of TurmFlu organic turmeric
Servings per jar: 60 gm / 2.1 oz
Content: Purely Natural Bagdara turmeric
This item contains no animal products and is suitable for the vegetarians and vegans.
How to use?
The onset of monsoons brings with it not just the lovely weather and delicious food, but also a myriad of seasonal flu and viruses that affect the health of one and all. Bagdara Farms has got for you an organic remedy to fight the viruses and to give you a healthier immune system. TurmFlu, organically enriched turmeric with high levels of curcumin and possessing anti-viral, anti-fungal, anti-bacterial, anti-microbial and virucidal properties, is your ideal homecare remedy for seasonal flu and viruses.
Why TurmFlu is for you?
- It has the ability to help contain a virus and stop it from spreading to other parts of the body.
- Has a therapeutic and medicinal property to fight common flu and viruses.
- Has the ability to ward off free radicals, thus helping you in building a strong immunity.
- It has anti-biotic properties that treat you in a more natural manner.
- Curcumin in turmeric helps in raising the protein levels, which in turn marks the foundation of a strong immune system.
- Its anti-viral, anti-fungal and anti-bacterial properties help in fighting common colds, cough, fever, muscle and joint pains and many other symptoms linked to viral infections.
How to take it?
- Mix 1 tsp of TurmFlu powder with warm milk and take it once every day.
- Gargle with warm water, little bit of milk and half a tsp of TurmFlu.
- Add TurmFlu to your meals.
- A pinch of TurmFlu, ginger juice and honey will help you give relief from cold and sore throat.
- Make yourself a nice cup of tea with boiling water and TurmFlu. You can add little honey to give it a sweet touch.
PS: Excess of anything to everything is bad. Though TurmFlu is organic and has potential medicinal and therapeutic properties to fight off many viruses and flu, one must still consult a doctor before consuming it. Pregnant women, people on blood thinning medication and those who are going to have a surgery should avoid the intake of turmeric. 400-600mg is the ideal dosage of curcumin powder for any human being.