What is Oromin?
To help you prevent, cure and alleviate from oral pains and worries, Bagdara Farms has formulated for you Oromin, an especially crafted organic product with curcumin in it that possesses medicinal, therapeutic and pharmacological properties that treats, prevents and cures all oral ailments and diseases, without causing any side-effects.
Properties Of Curcumin In Oromin:
- Anti-microbial– The curcumin used to create Oromin has very strong antimicrobial properties that help fight germ-induced bad breath and cavities. It also helps in reducing microbial count and plaque index in case of gingivitis.
- Anti-inflammatory Curcumin has the ability to tone down inflammation and pain by attenuating the effects of proteins and enzymes that induce pain. This helps in bringing down the swelling and inflammation of the gums. Oromin is also helpful in treating periodontitis which is an inflammation of the tissues that support the teeth. It helps strengthen the gums to avoid loosening and eventually loss of teeth.
- Anti-plaque– Oromin also helps in scrubbing off plaque buildup that happens over time.
- Anti-carcinogenic– The anti-carcinogenic or anti-cancer properties of Oromin, which help in causing apoptosis in cancer cells, helps in preventing oral cancer. Vitamin C, calcium, magnesium and selenium found in curcumin are essential for maintaining healthy gums and teeth.
RECOMMENDED DOSAGE OF OROMIN?
- Make a paste using ¼ tsp of Oromin, pinch of salt and little mustard oil. Apply this once a day gums and teeth to get relief from gingivitis. OR
- Boil 1 glass of water with ½ tsp Oromin, 2 cloves and a pinch of black pepper. Gargle with this twice daily. OR
- Boil ½ teaspoon OroMin with 2 cloves and use it as a mouthwash twice daily.
Please Note -It is advisable to start the dosage for all age limits in small quantity and then gradually increase it. It is also important to be cautious, not to give this product to children below the age of 2 years.