What is Trichoturm?
Our crowning glory is certainly a reflection of our personality. Rapunzel’s lustrous mane has not only made women desirable of healthy tresses, but men too aspire for long lasting locks. However, in today’s day and age when air pollution, water pollution and stress are commonplace, it is tough to maintain a lusciously healthy mane. At Bagdara Farms, we have a special product for all the growing needs that is virgin, organically treated and one stop for all your hair problems. Trichoturm, specifically crafted with right amount of curcumin is fortified with anti-fungal, anti-inflammatory, anti-allergic, anti-septic and anti-bacterial properties. Trichoturm is your organic and natural remedy for hair related worries.
How Properties Of Curcumin In Trichoturm Help?
- Anti-microbial properties – Fungal infections, eczema, dandruff, dermatitis etc. can all be treated with the help of curcumin, especially since it possesses anti-microbial properties.
- Anti-hair loss – Curcumin inhibits the action of an enzyme known as 5-AR which converts testosterone into dihydrotestosterone (DHT). This helps in preventing androgenic hair loss.
- Anti-inflammatory – Curcumin reduces the inflammation caused by conditions like seborrheic dermatitis, which lead to itching, scalp irritation and hair loss.
- Antioxidant – The antioxidant properties of curcumin help in reversing the negative effects of free radicals and negating the effects of aging. This helps in promoting growth of hair and promptly repair damage caused to hair follicles.
- Vitamin D receptor activator – Curcumin can activate vitamin D receptor genes in hair follicles, so that uninhibited hair growth occurs.
Please Note -It is advisable to start the dosage in small quantity and then gradually increase it. It is also important to be cautious, not to use this product on children.