Our hair says a lot about our personality. A hair cur can change the way you look, a different look for each occasion to go with different kinds of dresses. Our hair is what makes a dress perfect because no matter how good your dress is if your hairdo doesn’t go with it then all is a waste.
With new hair products coming in we feel using them is enough to maintain our tresses. What we fail to understand is that with the change in the environment our hair is exposed to pollution and other toxic fumes which wreaks havoc on our hair and scalp.
Our hair can either lift our confidence or make it nosedive because it doesn’t look good. One hair problem that definitely makes our confidence dip to its lowest is Dandruff.
What is Dandruff?
Dandruff is not only embarrassing and irritating it also restricts your choice of attire (black and blues become a big no-no)
Dandruff is a scalp condition in which flakes of skin appear. The condition is always accompanied by itching.
If you have dandruff it can only one thing and that is the formation of epidermis layers is not taking place correctly.
Our scalp is made of cells that keep getting renewed quickly. The natural oils or even the oil that we apply to form a mass of cells. These don’t always dry out and this leads to itching.
Things you need to know about Dandruff:
- It is an embarrassing condition and is very common. (everyone has it at one point or the other)
- There is no link between dandruff and hygiene but washing and brushing regularly does help take out the flakes.
- If you use hair products that are not of good quality and are not suitable then the condition gets aggravated.
- If it is a chronic condition then you must consult a doctor.
- Dandruff is also considered a trigger for many skin conditions.
What Causes Dandruff?
The biggest confirmed link between the appearance of dandruff is hormone production. It generally happens when a person hits puberty.
People who have irritated oily skin are more susceptible to dandruff.
Flaky yellow/white scales cover the skin.
Areas of skin at the back of ears, eyebrows, breastbone, the sides of your nose.
This is brought on by Malassezia, a fungus that lives on the scalp and feeds on its oils.
One doesn’t brush hair properly.
If you are sensitive to yeast, then dandruff will be more likely. Winters would be the worst time.
dry skin makes you more susceptible to dandruff.
Shampoo and certain kinds of skincare products
Certain skin conditions:
skin conditions like Psoriasis, eczema Fungal infection Tinea capitis ( scalp ringworm)can cause dandruff.
when your diet does not have food that has Zinc, B vitamins, and some fats.
between adolescence to middle age.
You must take remedial and preventive measures at the right time. Failing to do would be an open invitation to serious medical conditions, like
- Infections like tenderness, swelling, or redness.
- Severe dandruff which does not show signs even after comprehensive home treatment.
- Psoriasis, eczema, and other skin conditions along with itchy scalp.
Dandruff Means Your Skin Needs
- Good personal hygiene no scratching
- You need to relax
Persistent dandruff needs Trichoturm from Bagdara Farms.
Trichoturm being 100% organic is the best and the most trusted natural way to get rid of this irritating condition.
Trichoturm works as :
- It is rich in Curcumin which is nature’s best known and most powerful anti-inflammatory agent. This property works wonders as it brings down the irritation of the scalp and in turn itching.
- Being an anti-microbial Curcumin checks dandruff before it grows into a major problem.
- Curcumin owing to its anti-fungal property of inhibits the growth of fungal infection which is responsible for very serious scalp issues like Seborrheic Dermatitis.
- The Curcumin in Trichoturm has a potent anti-oxidant property which even more effective than Vitamin C & E. thus Trichoturm protects your hair from damage. This action also carries out the repair of the damaged hair.
- When the blood circulation is stimulated through the scalp you will naturally be free of dandruff. Curcumin manages that efficiently.
Do not wait for hair problems, snip them before they make an appearance and Trichoturm is your most organic and natural friend for that.