It’s bewildering how life keeps getting busier day by day. We no longer have time to follow our hobbies, meet our friends, sprawl in the sun, listen to the sweet sound of the birds, gaze at the setting sun, feel the breeze….or just sit back and relax…!
Who’s responsible for making our life busier? Why can’t we take out time like we used to? Where are those days gone? Are we overburdened with responsibilities and to-do lists?
Giving Back To Nature
Ever since our beginnings, we at BAGDARA FARMS wanted to start an initiative to give back to nature, which in turn showers love in abundance.
Why Organic Farming?
Organic farming is a contemporary and ecological form of agriculture that provides consumers with fresh natural farm products that are free of chemicals and artificial fertilizers. Organic farming works in synchronization with nature rather than against it.
Benefits of organic farming on Environment
This aim is accomplished by using practices to improve crop produce without impairing the natural environment as well as the individuals who live and work on it. Organic agriculture offers a special unification of environment-friendly practices, which require low external inputs, thereby contributing to increased food availability.
Organic farming has a very positive influence, especially on birds, insects, weeds, wildlife, soil, flora, and fauna.
India, the fabled land of spices, and as an Indian company we couldn’t think of a more medicinal therapeutic spice other than Turmeric.
Why Medicinal Turmeric for our Health
While it has been an essential part of our lives in India, medicinal turmeric with its natural pharmacological properties has taken the world by storm.
The medicinal properties of turmeric are used for strengthening the overall energy of the body,
(1) Relieving gas,
(2) Dispelling worms,
(3) Improving digestion,
(4) Regulating menstruation,
(5) Relieving arthritis,
And these are just a few qualities from its plethora of goodness.
Why Curcumin is so popular?
Curcumin, the active ingredient in turmeric, has an amazing array of health benefits, so much so that Yellow-hued turmeric lattes have even started popping up in trendy coffee shops, memorialized on Instagram and Facebook feeds.
What Makes Bagdara Farms Haldi So Special?
Curcumin, a polyphenol that makes turmeric medicinal, is abundantly found in turmeric produced at Bagdara farms.
Normally the turmeric sitting on our kitchen shelf is for color and flavour with a negligible amount of curcumin, which makes it non-medicinal.
Curcumin has shown to target multiple signaling molecules while also demonstrating activity at the cellular level, which has helped to support its multiple health benefits.
- We then started curating Haldi for specific ailments caused by the ill health of particular organs. | Disease| Inflammation can become a major problem when it becomes chronic and starts attacking your own tissues. | How Bagdara Turmeric can help | Bagdara Turmeric rich in anti-inflammatory helps your body fight foreign invaders and also has a role in repairing the damage.
- Bagdara Farms carefully crafted turmeric has powerful antioxidant effects. It deactivates free radicals on its own but also kindles your body’s own antioxidant enzymes.
- The curcumin found in our produce boosts levels of the brain hormone BDNF, which increases the growth of new neurons and fights various degenerative processes in your brain.
- Curcumin found in our products has favourable effects on several factors known to play a role in fighting heart disease. It improves the function of the endothelium and is a potent anti-inflammatory agent and antioxidant.
- Some of our products with a higher level of curcumin than others can lead to several changes on the molecular level that may help prevent and perhaps even treat cancer. It is the high curcumin value, which is of importance to be used as a supplement and Bagdara Haldi has that curcumin in abundance.
The list of goodness is long and we don’t just blow our own trumpet.
Here is a link attached to the testimonial given by our dear customer, who was humble enough to visit our farms and witness the process of producing this golden gift of nature. So, experience health and wellness yourself, and you won’t regret it.
We have fresh Turmeric root, grown organically in our own Farm in the middle of the jungle-like medicinal herbs. With Fastest Delivery
It’s strange we don’t think twice before spending up at a pizza joint and soda, but a healthy option needs a detailed list of “why to use?”