Turmeric is a miracle spice that is loaded with many properties that make it an excellent supplement for many diseases. But one aspect which is simply phenomenal is the fact that it can work wonders for your skin. Curcumin is the active component in turmeric due to which it has all its fantastic properties.
By using a high amount of curcumin, a supplement has been developed organically and without the use of harsh chemicals, which is called Selfieme-10X. It is curated at Bagdara Farms and has numerous properties that make it an excellent choice to use for a brilliant glow and perfect skin tone.
Properties Of Selfieme-10X
- Anti-inflammatory: Selfieme-10X has amazing anti-inflammatory properties and this is the reason it is very effective for acne and pimples.
- Antiseptic: The antiseptic properties that Selfieme-10X has helps to ward off all infections making it a superb product for the skin.
- No pesticides or fertilizers: Since Selfieme-10X, is manufactured in Bagdara Farms there is no trace of harmful pesticides or fertilizers used as it is manufactured using organic farming methods, so it has no side-effects.
- Antibacterial and antiviral: The antibacterial and anti-viral property of Selfieme-10X makes it very effective against bacterial and viral infections.
- No Harmful chemicals: Selfieme-10X is free of harmful chemicals and artificial substances, which are found in creams, lotions and other beauty products that are available in the market. It is a completely natural product that comes from the pristine and organic Bagdara Farms in Madhya Pradesh.
Selfieme-10X can be used in a number of ways to give your skin an extraordinary glow.
Check out 6 ways in which you can get the glow that you always wanted:
- Face Pack using Selfieme-10X for Acne
Take ½ tsp of Selfieme-10X, add 1 teaspoon of sandalwood powder to it along with 5-6 drops of lime juice and 4-5 drops of rose water. Apply it all over your face and neck. Keep it for 10 minutes till it dries off and then wash it with lukewarm water. Pat dry with a soft towel.
- Face Pack for Wrinkles
Take ½ tsp of Selfieme-10X, add 1-2 teaspoons of rice powder, tomato juice and raw milk to it. Apply this pack evenly over the face and neck. Leave it on for about 20 minutes or till it dries off. Wash it with lukewarm water and pat dry the skin. This is very effective to reduce fine lines and wrinkles off your face.
- Face Pack for tanning
Take just a pinch of Selfieme-10X and add lime juice of half a lemon to it. Add a tablespoon of milk powder to it and 2 tablespoons of honey. Apply the pack evenly all over your face and leave it on till it dries off. Rinse with lukewarm water and pat dry your skin.
- For Scars and Marks on the Face
Take half a teaspoon of Selfieme-10X and add 2 tablespoons of gram flour to it. Also, add three tablespoons of thick yoghurt. Apply this pack evenly all over the face and neck and leave it on until it is completely dry. Wash it off with cold water and pat dry with a soft towel.
- For Skin Glow
A very effective face pack for skin glow is this one making use of gram flour. Four spoons of gram flour are to be mixed with ½ tablespoon of Selfieme-10X. Add little milk to it so that a smooth paste is formed. Apply it all over your face and neck. Allow it to dry for about 20-25 minutes. Wash it off with lukewarm water and pat your skin dry with the help of a soft towel. Try to apply this pack twice a week for a glowing complexion.
- Face Pack For skin lightening
Take 1/4th papaya. Mash it well and add 1 tablespoon of honey to it. Then add ½ tsp of Selfieme-10X and mix it well. Apply it all over your face and leave it on for 20-25 minutes. Rinse it with warm water. Use this face pack regularly for best results and you will start noticing your skin tone getting lighter and even.
Selfieme-10X makes for a superb ingredient in face packs and evens out your skin, reducing pimples, acne scars, marks and tanning. Try this fantastic skin product and your skin will have an everlasting and extraordinary glow.
Click here for more details : https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/?term=face+problem+with+curcumin