Goodbye muscle fatigue with curcumin goodness
While playing any game where we need to physically exert ourselves the most common problem we all face is muscle fatigue. Muscle fatigue is a very common problem associated with sports. Fatigue is the feeling or sense of extreme tiredness generally caused due to physical exertion.
Symptoms Associated With Muscle Fatigue:
- Muscle weakness and pain in the muscles is a very common sign of this disorder.
- An extremely tired and exhausted body can lead to fever and chills.
- Shortness of breath is also a common sign associated when fatigue.
- Vomiting, diarrhea and weight loss are few other symptoms associated when fatigue.
Muscle fatigue is a very common symptom. It is an expected consequence of heavy training and playing sports. Let us try and understand what causes fatigue in people playing exerting sports:
- One common cause of fatigue is due to the build-up of lactic acid in the muscles. Our muscles require oxygen to synthesize energy. Once the muscles have used up the stored oxygen, it starts making lactic acid as a secondary source of energy, which is a waste product. This build- up of lactic acid is one main cause for muscular fatigue and pain in the muscles.
- A low count of the red blood cells commonly called as anemia is another common cause for muscular fatigue.
- A low amount of thyroid hormone, called hypothyroidism is one big reason for muscular fatigue.
- An inflammation in the muscle can cause serious muscular fatigue.
Muscle fatigue can be a very unpleasant feeling and can cause serious discomfort and can hinder the normal day to day work and can even be an obstacle in a sports person’s dream of bringing laurel to the family and nation. To get rid of muscular fatigue and do your daily workouts without any obstacle of fatigue and make Bagdara Farms SPORTYHEAL-5X a part and parcel of your daily routine. SPORTYHEAL-5X is your one step solution to keep those muscles energetic, free of any injury or inflammation and stay hundred percent physically fit.
List Of Properties Of SPORTYHEAL-5X:
- SPORTYHEAL-5X is enriched with a very high amount of curcumin, which is a magical phytochemical and has versatile uses. It is curated with essential nutrients and minerals.
- SPORTYHEAL-5X is a pure organic and an herbal product, which is free of any harmful chemicals and fertilizers and has no side effects.
- It is a natural pain killer and has analgesic property, which relieves pain due to muscular fatigue.
- It is a natural anti-oxidant, which dramatically increases the anti-oxidant capacity of the muscles and protects from the oxidative damage caused by the free radicals.
- It has anti-inflammatory property, which reduces swelling of the muscles and helps fighting muscular fatigue.
- SPORTYHEAL-5X is anti-spasmodic, which helps one get relaxed and avoid muscular spasm.
- It is a natural muscle relaxant which helps in relaxing the muscle stiffness.
- It is an herbal alternative to those chemically synthesized anti-septic products as it has anti-septic property.
- SPORTYHEAL-5X works with five times more power in helping you from muscle fatigue.
- It is an immune-modulator and boosts the muscles with a high dose of energy, which helps in muscle strengthening.
- It aids in eliminating the deposition of lactic acid formed in the muscles, which causes muscle fatigue and thus prevents and fights of muscle fatigue.
- It increases the serotonin level in the body, which helps in uplifting the mood and muscles of the body and makes a person feel energetic and eliminates any trace of lethargy or tiredness.
- SPORYHEAL-5X is farm grown and is one hundred percent vegetarian.
- It is free of any harmful pesticides and fertilizers and is grown using wild strands.
- It is non-polished and is purely organic and natural.
- It is pocket friendly and can be used by anyone, be it any gender and any age group, and that too without any side effects.
It is a must have product and a blessing for all who are into sports. Grab a bottle of this product and say good bye to muscle fatigue.
Click here for more details : https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/17332159