Glowing, radiant and flawless skin is a dream come true for us. Turmeric coined as the most potent spice is raising a storm in the herbal world with people all over the world going ballistic about its therapeutic goodness. Known for centuries for recovery and healing, it’s best known for adding luster and youth to the skin and further enhancing our beauty in many different ways. Excess production of sebum by the sebaceous gland is the foremost reason for oily skin. Turmeric is known to balance and regulate the production of excess oil that proves to be a god sent for oily skin;
- Gram flour: 2 teaspoons
- Turmeric: ½ teaspoons
- Lemon juice: ½ teaspoon
How to prepare??
- Mix gram flour, turmeric, lemon juice and add little water to make a fine paste.
- Apply it all over your face and leave it on for about 10-15 minutes.
- Wash off, pat dry and moisturize with a natural product.
- Use it three times a week for a month.
Why it works??
- Lemon Juice: The acidic nature of lemon juice helps get rid of the excess oil.
- Gram flour: Gram flour has been used as a natural exfoliator. It aids in removing dead cells and paves the way for fresher and radiating skin.
- Turmeric: The antibacterial and anti-inflammatory properties make the skin brighter and soothe it, bringing down the inflammation caused, and it is famous for regulating the excess oil and keeping the face glowing and non-greasy.
So, take up the healthy habit of making turmeric a part of your daily regime to beautify and to keep your skin healthy inside out. This age-old power packed spice leaves you asking for more.
Click here for more details : https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/26215463