In today’s ‘perfection’ obsessed world it is common to find people body shaming each other. Losing weight has suddenly become a fad for all the wrong reasons. While being healthy and fit is desirable, it is utterly unhealthy to aspire for a bag-of-bones kind of body that most supermodels seem to endorse. It is a widespread misconception that an obese individual is overweight only because they lack the will the power to cut out junk food from their diet and to hit the gym every day. There are several other reasons that could lead to weight gain and most of these have nothing to do with bad food choices or lack of physical exercise.
Some of the Reasons that Lead to Weight Gain:-
- Amongst women, it is seen that weight gain, especially around the belly, happens during menopause. This is because during menopause the level of estrogen hormone drops leading to fat deposition in the abdominal region.
- A disparity in the diversity of the good bacteria that are supposed to grow in the gut can lead to obesity as well. It is important to have a wide range of healthy bacteria in the colon and the gut in order to ensure a healthy immune system and an appropriate weight. For instance, it has been found that an excess of Firmicutes bacteria in the gut causes higher absorption of calories from the food ingested.
- Operating constantly under high levels of stress increases the chances of weight gain too. When the adrenal glands start to produce a higher amount of the stress hormone known as cortisol in response to high stress, it leads to the accumulation of fat around the belly.
- Insufficient sleep for a prolonged period can be a major reason for unexplained weight gain. It has been found that people who slept for less than 5 hours per night have a 32% higher chance of being obese as compared to those who constantly get a 7-hour sleep at night.
Wouldn’t it be amazing if there was one natural remedy that could target all the reasons that lead to weight gain? Well, for all of you who have been struggling with weight gain issues with barely any success, there is a bit of fabulous news! There is a natural remedy that can target all those aspects that are making you gain pounds. Yes, you heard us right – One solution for all problems. This magical compound goes by the name of Curcumin and is the chief ingredient of turmeric.
Curcumin has many Benefits for those Trying to Reduce Weight
- Curcumin has a fantastic ability to balance gut bacteria. When a set of laboratory rats were given curcumin for 12 weeks, their guts developed spectacular microbiome diversity. This study was conducted by a team of scientists at the China Academy of Chinese Medical Sciences. This helps in keeping the gut healthy and ensuring that excessive calories are not absorbed by the body.
- Curcumin is a natural phytoestrogen that helps in increasing post-menopausal estrogen level so that belly fat accumulation is avoided. Additionally, curcumin is known to improve the body’s metabolism as well as the strength of the digestive system thus ensuring that excessive weight gain does not happen.
- Curcumin has the ability to keep in check the size and the weight of the adrenal gland. As a result, the excessive production of the stress hormone known as cortisol is prevented. Since high levels of cortisol are responsible for stress-related weight gain, curcumin is successfully able to avoid such a condition.
- Curcumin can stimulate the production of neurotransmitter like serotonin and dopamine which are known to be mood elevators. By doing this, curcumin relaxes the body and makes it easier for an individual to fall asleep and experience a much better quality of sleep. This keeps obesity at bay as well.
- Curcumin is a brilliant detoxifier. It helps our liver function better by assisting in the flushing of toxins from the body. This is helpful in erasing the harmful effects of years of consuming junk food and alcohol. It also helps in shedding those unwanted pounds that have accumulated over the years.
One curcumin-rich supplement stands out amongst all when it comes to weight management and that is 3X-Trimfat. Made by the kind folks at Bagdara Farms, 3X-Trimfat comes with the benefits of pure and unadulterated curcumin grown locally. The farmers at Bagdara have devoted their lives to the pursuit of growing organic curcumin that can be used for making supplements to treat many diseases.
This curcumin is free from all sorts of chemical residues as there are no synthetic pesticides or fertilizers used while growing it. Ordering Trimfat-3X is as easy as 123. You can order it online and get it delivered right to your doorstep without any additional delivery charges. What are you waiting for, get on the Internet now and order your jar or curcumin-rich goodness right away!