Smoking is a vile habit that not just affects the person who is indulging in it but also all those who live and work around him. There has always been a misconception that the only risk that one runs while smoking is that of lung cancer. This is only half of the truth. As a matter of fact, smoking is not just injurious to the lungs; it is also very harmful for many other organs in the body. Know the best stop smoking aid at the end of this article.
Here are some examples to give you an idea of the extent of damage caused by cigarettes:
- Eyes – Smoking is known to accelerate macular degeneration which is a leading cause for blindness.
- Diabetes – Smoking helps type 2 diabetes set in and creates complications like diabetic neuropathy that can lead to limb amputation.
- Erectile dysfunction – Tobacco is responsible for constricting the blood vessels in the penis thus cutting blood flow and causing erectile dysfunction
- Hip Fractures – The bone density of smokers has been found to be much lower than others. This makes them more susceptible to fractures.
- Rheumatoid Arthritis – Smoking is known to promote the onset of rheumatoid arthritis which is a painful condition involving severe joint pain and bone loss.
- Gum diseases – Smoking can cause periodontitis which is a gum infection that can seriously harm the bone that supports the teeth.
It is therefore a prudent decision to give up smoking as soon as possible to prevent all the dreadful conditions mentioned above. Now, that you have decided to quit smoking, the next step is to identify remedies that can help you stay firm on your decision and know the best stop smoking aid .
One such natural remedy that not just kills the urge to smoke but also relieves the damage already caused by years of smoking is curcumin therapy. Curcumin is a natural polyphenol found in abundance in turmeric. The healing nature of curcumin has been lauded by Ayurvedic medics for ages.
Curcumin can help ease the damages caused by smoking by doing the following:
- Curcumin has anti-inflammatory and antioxidant properties that help in toning down the inflammation triggered by smoking. It also helps in regulating a protein known as Vascular Endothelial Growth Factor or VEGF which accelerates macular degeneration.
- Curcumin acts as an antinociceptive agent that can help protect the limbs from diabetic neuropathy that is exacerbated by smoking. The analgesic quality of curcumin helps in reducing the pain experienced due to diabetic neuripathy as well.
- It can help reverse the bone damage caused due to smoking by boosting bone density. A study conducted on men and women over the age of 70 by researchers at the University of Genoa proved that those people who have been taking a curcumin supplement regularly for six months have seven percent higher bone density as compared to those who don’t take a curcumin supplement.
- The antibacterial and anti-inflammatory properties of curcumin help in treating gum infections and the pain associated with them. Curcumin can be of great help in healing smoking induced periodontitis too.
- Curcumin can help reverse the first signs of erectile dysfunction. Its ability to protect against tobacco related toxicity and its anti-inflammatory nature are responsible for strengthening the male reproductive system.
- The anti-carcinogenic and tumour inhibiting effect of curcumin helps in keeping cancer away. Even when there is a cancerous mass in the body, curcumin can stop it from getting bigger. Also, stops it metastasizing to other parts of the body by causing apoptosis or cell death in cancer cells.
- By reducing the inflammation in the airways caused by smoking, curcumin allows you to breathe better.
The positive effects of curcumin are many when it comes to tobacco related damage to the body. Thus it is recommended to start taking a curcumin supplement regularly if you are planning to kick the butt. However, it is imperative to first select a supplement that is made using unadulterated, pure curcumin to ensure that you accrue as much benefit as possible.
Why Fukamin-A is the best stop smoking aid
Fukamin is a supplement that is crafted just for smokers who are trying to quit. Made from curcumin that is grown locally on a farmland known as Bagdara Farms in Madhya Pradesh, Fukamin packs quite a punch. It has the antioxidant, anti-inflammatory and anti-bacterial properties of organic curcumin that help in resuscitating all the organs that have been hit hard by tobacco.
Fukamin is also good at squashing your urge to light up a cigarette again. It ensures that you never have a relapse and that you live a happy smoke free life forever. Order your jar of Fukamin today and enjoy a smoke free life that lasts long!