Periods are part and parcel of a woman’s life and some of us manage to get through those days just fine while some of us have to live with the excruciating pain. That is not just all, menstruation means different things for different women while some may experience light flow others have to deal with heavy to very heavy flow. Menstrual problems varies from girl to girl.
Menstrual problems can be the most common Premenstrual syndrome (PMS) which includes common cramps, fatigue and these symptoms usually go when the periods begin.
We need to understand that menstrual cycle means different things for different women and it is important for all women to stay in tune with their body and must take medical advice if they notice any change in their cycle.
Different Menstrual Problems that you might experience:
Premenstrual syndrome (PMS) – you may have the symptoms one or two weeks before your date with periods, while some women experience no symptoms other women experience a wide range of emotional and physical symptoms
- breast soreness
- food cravings
- excessive fatigue
- feelings of stress
- mild stomach cramps
It isn’t necessary that you will experience the same symptoms every month, some women experience different symptoms every month while for others they stay the same. PMS is uncomfortable but it is not worrisome unless it interferes with your life.
Heavy periods: also known as menorrhagia, heavy periods mean you bleed more than normal and your periods may last longer than the usual 5 to 7 days.
Menorrhagia is usually caused by hormonal imbalance especially progesterone and estrogen.
Other causes of heavy bleeding could be:
- vaginal infections
- inflammation of the cervix
- underactive thyroid gland (hypothyroidism)
- noncancerous uterus tumors (fibroids)
- changes in diet or exercise
Absent periods or Amenorrhea: in this case some women do not get their periods.
Primary amenorrhea is when you do not get your first period by the time you are 16 which can happen due to an issue with the pituitary glands, a congenital defect with the reproductive system or delay of puberty.
Secondary amenorrhea is when you do not get your periods for six or more months.
Causes for primary and secondary amenorrhea in teenagers:
- ovarian cysts
- sudden weight gain or weight loss
- stopping birth control
In case of adults amenorrhea could be brought on by:
- premature ovarian failure
- pelvic inflammatory disease (a reproductive infection)
- stopping birth control
Painful periods or dysmenorrhea: throbbing or cramping pains in the lower abdomen which women experience before or during periods.
Primary dysmenorrhea is caused by periods
- During periods the uterus contracts to expel its lining, severe contractions may restrict flow of blood to the uterus resulting in severe cramps and shooting pain similar to chest pain when blockage results in loss of food and oxygen to the heart.
- Higher levels of prostaglandins(hormone like substance involved in inflammation) can lead to severe cramps.
Secondary Dysmenorrhea is caused by certain problems with the reproductive organs
- Endometriosis: tissue lining the uterus implants itself outside the uterus(on ovaries, fallopian tubes)
- Uterine fibroids:
- Adenomyosis : the tissue lining the uterus grows into muscles of the uterus.
- Pelvic inflammatory disease: (PID)
- Cervical stenosis: smaller opening of cervix obstructs blood flow causing increased painful pressure on the uterus.
- Throbbing or cramping pain in your lower abdomen may be intense
- Dull constant ache
- Feeling of pressure in the belly
- Loose stools
The thing with periods is that everyone knows of the condition and the problems women face but no one has actually done anything about it, but at BAGDARA FARMS we are working 24×7 to ensure that no woman has to face the problems associated with this natural process and you can find the solution to all your periods related problems in 1 product, we created Shemeric.
To ensure that you do not have to face these problems Bagdara Farms have carefully crafted Shemeric.
- Shemeric has high curcumin content and is 100% organic to ensure that you get relief from cramps in the most natural way.
- Curcumin in Shemeric reduces severity of pre-menstrual syndrome by regulating brain chemicals-neurotransmitters and reducing inflammation thus attenuating pain and mood changes.
- Curcumin’s anti-inflammatory action helps in the following ways:
- Inhibiting activity of COX and LOX enzymes which cause inflammation
- Reduces production of prostaglandins, hormones that play and important role in inflammation and pain.
- Inhibiting migration of cells which cause inflammation.
- Curcumin in Shemeric has analgesic properties providing help in the malaise,pain and generalized body ache associated with menstruation.
- Curcumin is a phytoestrogen and emmenagogue (stimulates and regulate blood flow)
- The anti-spasmodic action of Shemeric give the much relief from pain.
- Curcumin in Shemeric also checks and provides relief from symptoms that cause secondary dysmenorrhea by
- Reducing estrogen levels and suppressing growth uterine lining.
- Reducing production of inflammatory enzymes
- Inhibits proliferation and growth of fibroids
- Shemeric regulates the metabolism thus reducing bloating and other gastric symptoms.
- The gastro protective action of Curcumin in Shemeric helps alleviate gastric symptoms like bloating, belching during or prior to menstrual periods.
- Shemeric has anti-microbial property which serve as protective measures during periods especially menstrual toxic shock syndrome and other infections ( our body is susceptible to attack from infection during periods)
- Shemeric helps strengthen and fortify your uterus thus impacting your overall health in a positive manner.
So why suffer silently when you have a friend in Shemeric. Get your bottle now.