Whether you like to pour yourself a mug of beer after a tiring day from work or a glass of scotch in a party or a flute of Champaign,a regular use of alcohol over a prescribed limit can cause serious diseases to your body. Our liver is generally the one that gets affected the most. Alcohol consumption on a regular basis may lead to fatty liver disorder in our body.
What is fatty liver?
- Fatty liver, or hepatic steatosis, is a term that describes the build up of fat in the liver.
- Our liver is the second largest organ in the body and its function is to process everything we eat or drink and filter any harmful substances from the blood.
- This process of processing and filtration gets interrupted if too much fat is in the liver.
- Fatty liver is when fat accounts for more than five to ten percent of liver’s weight.
- Fatty liver may become a serious condition if left untreated.
What are the symptoms of fatty liver?
- Inflammation of liver
- Poor appetite
- Abdominal pain
- Physical weakness
- Poor judgement
- Lack of concentration
- Skin on neck or underarms may have dark colored patches
- Swelling in the ankles and tummy
Our liver is very resilient and capable of regenerating itself. Each time it filters alcohol, some of the liver cell dies. The liver can develop new cells, but a long-time alcohol misuse can reduce to its ability to regenerate which can lead to a serious and permanent damage of liver. To help you sail through alcoholism and get rid of its effects Bagdara Farms have the perfect product bottled called ALLCHORID.
What is Alchorid?
- Alchorid is an amazing product that is an amalgamation of nature’s choicest ingredients to get you rid of alcoholism side-effects and alcoholic fatty liver.
- The main ingredient of Alchorid is a magical and versatile phytochemical called curcumin.
- Curcumin is full of medicinal and therapeutic values but unfortunately curcumin alone is poorly absorbed by our body and that is when Alchorid comes in rescue as it is curated with the perfect proportion of everything that is required for the maximum absorption and effect of curcumin.
Why Alchorid Is Beneficial To Treat Fatty Liver?
- Alchorid has amazing anti-inflammation properties, thanks to the high content of curcumin that helps in relieving inflammation in the liver caused due to the excess consumption of alcohol.
- It also manages to control and regulate a number of alcohol withdrawal symptoms.
- It has hypolipidic effect which aids in reducing the accumulation of fats in the liver that helps in normal working of liver.
- It is full of anti-oxidants.
- It’s anti-carcinogenic.
- It reduces alcohol craving.
- It is one hundred percent vegetarian.
- It is anti-viral.
- It is anti-microbes.
- It is gluten free.
- It is free of any harmful chemicals and pesticides.
- It is grown using wild strands.
- It is one hundred percent organic and natural.
Making Alchorid a part of our regular diet will help in curing many disorders caused due to alcoholism like alcoholic fatty liver by preventing the craving of alcohol by our body.
- ½ tsp of Alchorid in a glass of warm milk consumed before going to bed may do wonders in reducing alcohol craving and preventing alcoholic fatty liver.
- Add ¼ tsp of Alchorid in a cup of hot milk. Add jaggery or honey to make it sweet and enjoy a delicious cup of Alchorid tea and also say adieu to your alcohol cravings.
An alcoholic fatty liver free body is just a bottle away. Grab soon.
Click here for more details : https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/28476407