Beat the Virus and the Fungus with Turmflu
With the onset of monsoons one becomes more prone to viral and fungal infections. Where viral infections attack your nose, ear, throat and even stomach, fungal infections attack your skin. Children are the worst affected as their immunity levels go down during the rainy season.
The question then arises that if we are aware of the dangers shouldn’t we start taking precautions before trouble hits us? After all, prevention is better than cure.
If you are worried about the cure then you can quit worrying as the cure is here. Turmflu is what you are looking for.
The answer to that is very simple; Turmflu is 100% organic, farm-grown product. Curcumin in Turmflu helps in rejuvenating protein levels in the body thus strengthening the immune system and protecting the body from attacks by bacteria and viruses. Turmflu is curcumin enriched which is the best anti-fungal and anti-virus that nature has given us.
According to the Journal of Antimicrobial Chemotherapy, when tested against 23 Fungi strain Curcumin was more effective than Fluconazole which is generally prescribed by doctors. While all pharmacological prescriptions have side-effects there are none for curcumin enriched Turmflu. Curcumin inhibits the action of fungi and has a disruptive effect on the fungal membrane. Thus controlling the spread of fungal infection and controlling it.
Curcumin protects you against the flowing viruses by inhibiting their growth:
- Hepatitis C
- Bovine Herpes virus type 1
- VHSV (viral hemorrhagic septicemia virus infection)
To top it all, curcumin is the safest bet against different kinds of virus and fungi as it prevents their multiplication thus checking their spread.
A bit of a fun fact: the Curcuma longa rhizome works as an anti-microbial and a mosquito repellant.
Why is Turmflu better than the other options to cure flu?
- At the risk of sounding boastful, all one needs to do is remind you of this one simple fact that Turmflu is Curcumin enriched, purely vegetarian.
- Turmflu not only combats the viruses and fungi but it also strengthens your immunity system giving it the much-required boost during the monsoons and the rainy season as this is the time you are most vulnerable to a virus or fungus attack. Add to all of these benefits it has no side-effects.
How to use it?
- So a ½ teaspoon of Turmflu with a pinch of black pepper powder and cinnamon in 1 cup of water twice a day will help you enjoy the monsoon season with no worries of the virus or the fungus.( Remember the effectiveness of Turmflu increase when you combine it with pepper powder as black pepper increases the potency of curcumin)
- If you feel a bit under the weather because of a sore throat or cold then just take some Turmflu( 1tsp) with ginger juice and honey in warm water, and what you have is nectar from the heavens.
But always keep in mind too much of even a very good thing can be bad, do take the required precautions and let Turmflu do its job of boosting your immune system against viral and fungal attacks.
Click here for more details : https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/28646616