Stay Away From Heartburn and Acidity Issues with Curcumin
Heartburn and acidity are common ailments that people of all age groups suffer from around the world. The first piece of advice that you get when you experience heartburn is to cut down your caffeine intake, avoid alcohol and steer clear of fast food. Heartburn and Acidity prevention should be the main motto and this is what discussed in the article.
If none of the above options work, then it is time to bring out the big guns. Before you turn to standard over the counter medication for your tummy problems, it is a good idea to give curcumin a shot. Curcumin is a natural polyphenol found in turmeric.
Why is Curcumin best for Heartburn and Acidity prevention?
It is hugely popular amongst those who believe in natural healing primarily because it has many therapeutic properties. Curcumin has soothing effect on the stomach which helps in alleviating symptoms of gastric disorders. This is because curcumin is able to target the underlying issues that cause acidity and overproduction of bile. Here are some examples of ways in which curcumin can save you a ton of trouble by taking care of your tummy issues:
- How many times have you had an acute stomach pain after eating something outside? The answer is perhaps several times. The summer months are particularly notorious for a higher frequency of stomach infections since food tends to spoil faster due to the heat. Curcumin can help reduce the intensity of pain triggered by a stomach infection. The anti-inflammatory properties of curcumin are great when it comes to calming an upset stomach. By suppressing the activity of pro-inflammatory enzymes in the body, curcumin can help in bringing the pain down to a more tolerable level.
- Many factors can lead to loose motions or diarrhea. Food allergies, food poisoning, certain drugs and viruses are some of the examples of things that can cause diarrhea. Curcumin has wide spectrum anti-microbial properties that can help targeting the pathogens that are causing the diarrhea in the first place. It works on a large range of bacteria, viruses and fungi. Additionally curcumin contains magnesium and potassium that can help in preventing dehydration and electrolyte imbalance.
- Flatulence is one of the most embarrassing tummy troubles that you may have ever experienced. It makes for some pretty uncomfortable social situations in addition to making you feel bloated all throughout the day. A curcumin supplement can help you get rid of chronic flatulence by ceasing the overproduction of certain gastric acids that cause flatulence. It can also improve digestion by ensuring that muscles in the esophagus are expanding and contracting properly to push the food down. All of this collectively helps in nursing your gut back to health.
- Most stomach issues bring along nausea as a symptom. The constant feeling of wanting to throw up is something you wouldn’t wish upon your worst enemy. Curcumin boiled in water with a bit of ginger is very effective in curing nausea. Any form of nausea i.e. nausea caused by motion sickness, an upset stomach or stress can be treated using this concoction. Additionally, curcumin can help in clearing the stomach of pathogens that are triggering nausea, thus preventing further bouts.
- Curcumin helps keep the colon healthy and functioning optimally by creating a positive environment for the existence of ‘good bacteria’ while preventing the overgrowth of harmful bacteria. Harsh antibiotics generally tend to kill off the healthy gut flora too along with the harmful pathogens. Curcumin can revere this side effect and thus improve gut health substantially.
- Curcumin protects the lining of the stomach by encouraging the production of gastric mucus. This is very helpful in preventing the occurrence of peptic ulcers. Peptic ulcers are usually a side effect of eating very spicy and oily foods. They can also occur as a result of excessive stress. Curcumin is very effective in preventing the occurrence of such ulcers altogether.
Tummyric is a wonderful supplement created by Bagdara Farms, especially for stomach related conditions. A lush green farmland that nestles in the Bandhavgarh forests in Madhya Pradesh, Bagdara Farms is committed to the cultivation of high-grade curcumin that is then converted into supplements to treat a host of diseases.
The fact that the curcumin grown at Bagdara is absolutely pure, organic and free of adulterants makes it perfect for supplements that are consumed by those who are already unwell. Tummyric has the power of curcumin which can heal your stomach quickly. It can work beautifully in conjunction with prescribed medication to not just treat the illness assailing your stomach but also avert the side effects associated with the medication. Buy Tummyric and gift your stomach a natural way to stay healthy!