How Diabetes will be treated by Sugeric?
Traditional Indian customs have, for the longest time, placed a very high premium on sweets. Be it the age old advice given by many a grandmothers about eating yogurt and sugar to ascertain an auspicious start to an important day or the practice of eating something sweet when big life events occur – desserts do not just find a place on the dining table after a meal but also make their way into our tummies all through the day. It is thus no surprise that India has been named the diabetes capital of the world and a staggering figure of 50 million denotes the number of people who suffer from it in the country. What is even more worrisome is that fact that this number is expected to increase by 58% by the year 2030 if things continue the way they are now.
Keeping this rather scary statistic in mind, it is a prudent decision on the part of individuals to understand how they may be at risk of contracting this crippling disease and at the same time introduce lifestyle changes that will bring down the likelihood of the same.
In the past few years an enormous amount of research has been undertaken to find alternate remedies to control diabetes especially since most allopathic medicines usually come with a laundry list of side effects attached to them. One of the most talked about natural substance in this regard has been curcumin, which is the key constituent of turmeric – a common Indian spice used in every household.
Curcumin is a wonderful substance with some of the most effective healing properties. Sugeric, an organic product that comes from the beautiful Bagdara Farms located in the heart of the country – Madhya Pradesh, is rich in curcumin. It is a product that can rescue diabetics from a life of misery as it helps in the following ways:
- Since curcumin is known to be a great anti-inflammatory, regular consumption of Sugeric helps in slowing down complications arising due to diabetes.
- Just as exercise helps open up the AMPK pathway and eases the flow of insulin into cells, Sugeric and its curcumin rich composition also helps body cells to receive insulin properly.
- Curcumin has also shown a predisposition towards protecting insulin producing beta cells. This in turn helps in controlling diabetes.
- If administered well in time, curcumin has shown the ability to hamper the progression of diabetes from pre-diabetes to full blown diabetes.
- Sugeric has antioxidant properties thanks to its curcumin rich composition. These properties help in preventing the oxidation or rusting of healthy body cells. This improves the general health of an individual.
Now, one may question the need for a curcumin supplement when in fact Indian cuisine is known for generous quantities of turmeric. It is not common knowledge that the human body does not absorb curcumin very easily. As a result one does not get adequate amount simply from a turmeric rich meal. This makes it important for a diabetes prone person to use Sugeric as a supplement to enhance the effects of this magic ingredient. Since Sugeric is absolutely natural and organic, it is safe to say that there are no side effects associated with it. This makes this wonderful product completely safe as a supplement, as it is produced using no pesticides or fertilizers and makes it an even more attractive product.
How Sugeric use to treat Diabetes?
The best way to consume Sugeric is by adding half a teaspoon of Sugeric to 1 cup of boiling water and heating it on a low flame for 10 minutes. To this solution 2 to 3 tsp. of pepper powder should be added along with a couple of tsps. of coconut oil. This concoction can be consumed two to three times a day.
Even though Sugeric is 100% natural and organic, it is advised to start using it in small portions to first check how one’s body reacts to it. Pregnant ladies should avoid Sugeric since it is not recommended to consume turmeric directly while pregnant.
Click here for more details : https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/29089337