Obesity and being overweight is the biggest problem people are facing worldwide.
What is obesity?
- Obesity is from the Latin word öbesitas, which means fat, plump or stout.
- Medically, obesity is known as a condition in which excess fat has accumulated in our body to the extent that it may lead to an adverse effect on our health, sometimes leading to a reduced life expectancy with a bundle of health problems.
Why it’s important to lose weight? What are gallstones?
- Being overweight can not only cause difficulties in moving and conducting daily activities but it also add a significant amount of stress to the body and organ systems. Obesity is the main cause of gallstones.
- If you are overweight or obese, there is an increased risk for various diseases like gallstones.
- Gallstones are made of cholesterol and obesity can add to the risk of getting gallstones and aids in fueling the extreme discomfort that comes with it.
- Gallstones also known as cholelithiasis, is a hardened deposit within the fluid in the gallbladder, a small sac like organ under the liver.
- Gallstones can vary in size and number and may or may not cause symptoms. These are stone like or lump like substances that develop in the gallbladder or bile duct when certain substances harden.
- Gallstones can block our bile duct and cause a severe abdominal pain.
How does obesity cause gallstones?
- Obesity affects the basic and normal functioning of the small saclike organ in the upper right part of the abdomen, located under the liver, just below the front ribcage on the right side called the gallbladder.
- It increases the probability of developing gallbladder function impairment and gallbladder disease.
- There is a list of gallbladder diseases, one of them being gallstones or cholelithiasis. Gallbladder is responsible for the storage and concentration of the bile that is produced in the liver and is released in response of food, particularly fats, into the small intestine.
- To treat gallstones, losing weight is the key ingredient. Imbalances in the substances that make up bile cause gallstones.
- Gallstones may form if bile contains too much cholesterol, too much bilirubin or not enough bile salts.
- Obesity increases the amount of cholesterol in bile, which can cause stone formation.
- These gallstones also known as cholesterol stones are usually yellow-green in colour that consists primarily of hardened cholesterol.
In the United Nations, eighty percent of gallstones are cholesterol stones. To ease ourselves from this unnecessary discomfort and pain it’s required to lose weight and prevent this cholesterol shoot up in our body.
The question arises how? How do we prevent the accumulation of fat cells in our body? You must be wondering how it is even possible.
- The good news is that it can be easily controlled and prevented. Just grab a bottle of a magical potion that works like wonder called the TRIMFAT-3X.
What is TRIMFAT-3X? Why TRIMFAT-3X?
- TRIMFAT—3X comes with the goodness of specially curated curcumin enriched organic product which acts as the perfect soldier to safeguard our body from the slow and gradual intrusion of the unwanted stubborn fat tissues also called the adipose tissues.
- TRIMFAT-3X with it’s magical ingredient called curcumin can prevent gallstone formation by supporting gallbladder contraction and bile flow.
- It also protects against drug induced reduction in bile flow.
- It aids in lowering cholesterol levels and improve antioxidant defenses in order to prevent gallstone formation.
- Its anti-spasmodic action aids in relieving colicky pain in bile duct obstruction. Thanks to it’s unbelievable natural anti-inflammatory property it benefits in cholangitis (inflammation of the gallbladder).
- It also has the ability to regulate bile flow and benefits in cholestatis.
- TRIMFAT-3X has a broad spectrum anti-microbial action and it acts against various microbes and protects our body from various infections.
- It is a pure vegetarian product.
- It is one hundred percent natural and an organic product.
Just try this super friendly, miraculous product and enjoy the satisfaction of seeing your body from being fat to fit and fabulous.
Click here for more details : https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/28839007