Alcoholism is the most severe form of alcohol abuse and involves the inability to manage drinking habits. Alcohol dependence is a disease that causes a strong craving to drink and has a loss of control over own self.
Alcohol dependence is a chronic disease characterized by uncontrolled drinking and preoccupation with alcohol. In today’s busy life when we don’t have time to even have the luxury to sit back and relax for some time, we try partying on weekends and consuming alcohol & that has become a trend. To drink occasionally is fine but the problem arises when this once in a while thing becomes a day-to-day affair and ends up being an addiction. Alcohol addiction comes with piles of health ailments that sometimes are as serious as being fatal.
What is Alcoholic Hepatitis? What are the symptoms?
- Alcoholic hepatitis is one such ailment that is caused due to long-term use of alcohol. Alcoholic hepatitis is inflammation in the liver due to a heavy abuse of alcohol. It is usually found in association with fatty liver, an early stage of alcoholic liver disease, and can also contribute to the progression of fibrosis.
- About thirty-five percent of long-time heavy drinkers develop alcoholic hepatitis.
- It develops a condition called jaundice which makes our skin or the whites of our eyes yellow in colour and ascites in which fluid is accumulated in the abdominal cavity. Fever, stomach ache, weight loss, etc. are few symptoms of this ailment.
Our liver is the largest organ in the body and it removes various toxins such as alcohol from the blood. When it is damaged due to heavy drinking it can become inflamed, fatty, and scarred. Over time, it starts hindering its performance.
Alcoholic hepatitis can lead to hepatic encephalopathy. This condition happens when the toxins typically filtered out by our liver remain in the bloodstream. These toxins may prove dangerous and can cause brain damage which might lead to even coma in some cases.
What is ALCHORID?
- There is no hidden fact that alcohol consumption may be dangerous if addicted and should be stopped as soon as possible and to help you prevent the effects of alcohol we have found an ideal product which is a hundred percent natural and organic called Alchorid.
- As the name itself describes it’s riddance from alcohol. It is just the right organic alternative to the conventional product full of harmful chemicals.
- Alchorid is a magical potion created with the perfect blend of all the goodness of nature to prevent the side-effects of alcoholism and ailments due to it like alcoholic hepatitis.
Why ALCHORID to prevent alcoholic hepatitis?
- It has extracted nature’s hidden secretive phytochemical called curcumin, as it’s the purest form and has mixed it with the correct ingredients in correct proportions to prevent alcoholic hepatitis.
- Curcumin has amazing anti-inflammatory property which Alchorid has bottled in a bottle and helps in reducing inflammation caused in the liver due to excessive drinking.
- Alchorid is anti-fungal, anti-bacterial, and has anti-microbe’s properties which can prevent from getting infections caused due to microbes.
- It is a therapeutic potion to heal and prevent various side effects caused due to alcoholic hepatitis.
- To add on it’s non-polished and gluten-free.
- It is free from any harmful pesticides and other harmful chemicals.
- It’s naturally grown and is a pure organic product.
- It’s a potent anti-carcinogenic product. It is also found that curcumin has the potential to restrict and prevent the replication and gene expression of the hepatitis B virus, which increases the risk of chronic liver diseases like hepatocellular carcinoma.
- It’s one hundred percent natural and is super economical.
A healthy, fatty liver-free, hepatitis-free, alcohol-free body is just a bottle away.
Click here for more details : https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/17887948