Is There Any Natural Cure of Cervical Cancer
As per an official report published by the US Health department, in 2014, over 12000 American women suffered from cervical cancer. Of these, 4115 succumbed to this ailment. There has been a steady down-slide in deaths due to cervical cancer in the West but in developing countries it is still quite a cause for concern. Heightened awareness about regular screenings is needed to reduce the rate of mortality. All have a question in mind if there is any Natural cure of cervical cancer?
What is Cervical Cancer?
Cervical cancer causes anomalous growth of defective cells. The most common cause for cervical cancer has been found to be a pathogen known as the human papillomavirus (HPV) that attacks the cervix and promotes the growth of cancerous lesions. The HPV pathogen is a sexually transmitted bug and is common amongst those who have multiple sexual partners or those who practice unsafe sex.
A Healthy Cervix Does Many Critical Things in a Woman’s Body
- The cervix produces a dense, stretchy discharge during ovulation that is required to deliver the sperm to the egg safely.
- The cervix enables the body to flush out menstrual blood easily.
- The cervix also checks the entry of pathogens into the uterus thus protecting both the mother and child if there is a pregnancy.
- During childbirth, the cervix facilitates delivery by dilating completely.
Signs of Cervical Cancer
In its initial stages, it shows no significant symptoms. Later on the following signs could appear :
- Erratic menstruation
- Vaginal bleeding especially after having sex
- Abrupt weight loss
- Painful and difficult urination
- Smelly vaginal discharge
Diagnosis of Cervical Cancer:
The following tests can catch cervical cancer in its nascent stage thus making it easier to treat:
- Pap Smear Test – The pap smear test is done on cervical cells that are taken from the cervix using a swab. These are checked for pre-cancerous cell modifications.
- HPV Test – The HPV test is usually done after a pap smear test to check for forms of HPV that cause precancerous modifications.
Tips for Prevention of Cervical Cancer:
- Regular screenings should be attended to catch cervical cancer quickly.
- Women should intimate their doctors if they see or feel anything out of ordinary
- Stop smoking as it damages cervical cells.
- Opt for an HPV vaccine to protect yourself from harmful strains of the HPV virus
- Always have safe sex. This includes all forms of sexual acts, not just intercourse.
- Try a curcumin supplement to attenuate the severity of the symptoms of cervical cancer.
Curcumin As a Natural Cure of Cervical Cancer
- A study conducted by Mohd. S Zaman and team concluded that Curcumin shows cytotoxic activity in cervical cancer cells especially in those cells that are infected by HPV.
- Curcumin makes the body more receptive to treatments like chemotherapy and radiation therapy in cervical cancer therapy.
- Curcumin has the ability to identify cancer cells and induce cell death or apoptosis in them this preventing them from spreading to other parts of the body.
- Curcumin brings down the secretion of HPV related oncoproteins and on the other hand encourages the production of those proteins that have tumor suppressing abilities.
- Curcumin has strong anti-inflammatory properties that can help tone down chronic inflammation caused by cervical cancer. This helps in reducing the suffering and agony.
- Curcumin has antioxidant properties too that help in neutralizing harmful free radicals that increase oxidative stress in the body. High oxidative stress is not good for the body and hampers the recovery process.
Cervikil The Most Reliable Natural Cure of Cervical Cancer
Cervikil is a brilliant supplement created from the finest quality Curcumin available. It is a specifically created for patients suffering from the debilitating effects of cervical cancer. Curcumin grown in the lush fields of Bagdara Farms which lies right in the heart of the Bandhavgarh forests is used to make Cervikil. The fact that no synthetic chemicals or fertilizers are used while cultivating the Curcumin at Bagdara makes it all the more attractive especially when it comes to making a supplement that is meant for cancer patients.
The facility at Bagdara Farms is fully equipped to use state-of-the-art organic farming techniques that ensure that the curcumin produced here is absolutely pure and sans any adulterants. Cervikil can be used as a topical ointment on cancerous lesions and it can also be taken orally to tone down the severity of the symptoms. If you or any of your loved ones is suffering from cervical cancer, do try Cervikil and see how your body starts healing almost instantly.