Smoking might give you a momentary high but the effects are life threatening and may change your life forever. Smoking is definitely not a good habit as it takes away not only your health but also plays havoc with your looks. Smoking harms you internally as well as externally, it deprives the skin of important nutrients and oxygen to such an extent that it makes you look much older. According to dermatologists, nicotine and other harmful chemicals are clogged in your arteries and block access of important nutrients to the blood. Read the article to know how smoking affects your looks including your skin and hair.
Cigarette smoke makes your skin sag and speeds up the appearance of wrinkles. It also weakens your hair follicles making them weak and shrink.
Here is a how smoking affects your looks:
Sagging skin and wrinkles: The chemicals in tobacco fumes trigger destruction of collagen and elastin resulting in sagging and wrinkling of the skin.
Effects on lip line: While smoking, the muscles are used in a way that leads to wrinkling of the skin around the lips leading to loss of elasticity.
Age spots: Smoking leads to age spots (dark patches of skin colour around face and hands)
Skin staining: Smoking leads to staining of skin of the fingers, nails and also staining of teeth.
Hair loss: Smoking leads to early thinning of hair in case of men and women. It actually speeds up the hair thinning process.
Scientific Evidence of how Smoking harms your Skin and Hair
A study published in the Archives of Dermatology in 2007 proved that smokers, especially ones who smoke more frequently, are more likely to experience balding and thinning of the hair. This is most likely attributed to the fact that smoking damages the hair follicle. It also interferes with circulation and hormone production in the scalp.
As the arteries are clogged due to nicotine and other harmful chemicals the supply of essential oxygen and nutrients to the head is reduced leading to hair loss and hair thinning. Click here
Crow’s feet ( eye wrinkles): Smokers usually squint to keep off the smoke and this leads to crow’s feet and the inhaled tobacco( due to harmful chemicals) damages the blood vessels and the skin structure around the eyes.
Hair smells: Your hair smells like smoke. Believe me I know that is how my hubby’s hair smelled when he used to smoke)
Dull and Brittle hair: With loss of nutrient and oxygen supply (harmful nicotine and chemicals block arteries lead to loss of nutrient supply to the scalp) your hair becomes dull and brittle
Premature Graying: There is a close link between smoking and premature graying as toxins present in cigarettes not only cause damage to hormones but also harm the hair follicles and once your hair begins to turn grey it can also take on unhealthy yellow tinge due to the cigarette smoke.
Cigarette smoke enters the bloodstream through your lungs and is carried by the circulatory system to all parts of the body. One can say that no part is exempt from the harmful effects of smoking from your hair follicles to the skin on your toes. So quit smoking and breathe easy.
To help you ward off the ill-effects of smoking Bagdara Farms have the right product for you FUKAMIN-A
Curcumin is present in rich quantity in Fukamin-A.
- Curcumin in Fukamin-A ameliorates oxidative stress caused by nicotine.
- The anti-oxidant action of Curcumin in Fukamin-A reduces toxicity caused in lungs due to nicotine. It also helps curb your cravings when you are trying to break free from the clutches of the cigarette butt.
- Curcumin in Fukamin-A has pharmacological properties and it cleanses your system and in a major way suppresses your tobacco cravings.
- The immunomodulatory action of Curcumin in Fukamin-A boosts your immunity to fight stress induced by nicotine.
- The powerful anti-inflammatory property of Curcumin reduces inflammation and emphysema caused by cigarette smoke. Curcumin prevents inflammation thus inhibiting obstruction of airways and arteries and ensuring that the organs receive the right amount of oxygen and necessary nutrients.
- It prevents mutagen formation in chronic smokers.
- Curcumin also has anti-ageing properties which keeps your skin supple and youthful.
- The anti-oxidant property of Curcumin cleanses the skin. Thus, making it work better and thus regulating melanin production.
- Curcumin in Fukamin-A protects our DNA from damage caused by nicotine.
- The anti-oxidant properties of Curcumin are second to none it has been proven to be much more potent to Vitamin C & E.
- The anti-oxidant property of Curcumin in Fukamin-A kills free radicals. Thus ensuring that the scalp is clean and protects your hair from damage.
- Curcumin also aids in improved blood circulation in the scalp. Thus, preventing the recurrence of dandruff which is the root cause of most hair and scalp problems
How to take Fukamin-A to get maximum benefit? ( meant only for 18 years and above)
- ½ tsp. of Fukamin-A, 1/4 tsp. ginger powder, pinch of cinnamon, boil in 250 ml water. Add few drops of lemon juice once it has boiled add honey according to taste. Have this twice a day
- Take 1 small piece of ginger,400 gms of clean chopped onions, 2 tsp. of Fukamin-A,1 liter water and bring to boil. The longer you boil them the better it is once cooled add honey for taste. Have this twice a day especially after you smoke to give your lungs the much needed rest. Keep this handy when you are trying to quit as it will kill your craving for tobacco
Do not wait any longer order your very own bottle of Fukamin-A and give your lung health the much needed boost and also get ready to break-up with the cigarette butt. So, now you know how smoking affects your looks and how to overcome it.
Remember Fukamin-A is 100% organic but it is imperative to proceed with caution. Begin with a smaller dose and then increase it gradually.
NEVER GIVE TO CHILDREN