In today’s world, life is stressful; the pleasures of a little love-making seem to outweigh the short blasts of stress that can occur. Sex is a great way to relieve stress. The benefits include the release of endorphins and other hormones that elevate mood, and exercise, which itself is an effective stress reliever. People who have sex have higher levels of what defends your body against germs, viruses, and other intruders.
Sex not only feels good. It can also be good for you. So perhaps getting on with the action won’t just be a physical joyride— it could also help calm the mind. But sometimes either due to physical reasons or psychological reasons, most of the men are not able to come into action that is actually suffering, which can further become one of the prominent reasons of Male Infertility. One such condition is “Erectile dysfunction”.
Meaning of Erectile Dysfunction?
A man is considered to have erectile dysfunction if he regularly finds it difficult getting or keeping a firm enough erection to be able to have sex, or if it interferes with other sexual activity.
Most men have occasionally experienced some difficulty with their penis becoming hard or staying firm. However, erectile dysfunction (ED) is only considered a concern if satisfactory sexual performance has been impossible on a number of occasions for some time. For millions of men, erectile dysfunction is nothing more than a stress response that triggers a classic mind-body phenomenon.
A man is considered to have Erectile Dysfunction (ED) when the below-given symptoms occur regularly.
- Struggling to maintain an erection for long enough to complete intercourse
- An inability to ejaculate
- Reduced interest in sexual intercourse
- Emotional symptoms, such as embarrassment, shame, anxiety
But there is no need to stress because Erectile Dysfunction (ED) is a treatable medical condition
Causes Behind Erectile Dysfunction
- Chronic disease (such as atherosclerosis).
- Diet (because of the impact on artery health and blood flow).
- Hormone imbalances (e.g., low testosterone levels).
- Medications (such as antidepressants, cold and allergy antihistamines, diuretics, and other high blood pressure medications, and antacids).
- Lifestyle (e.g., smoking and alcohol use, cocaine, and narcotics).
Tests For Checking Erectile Dysfunction
- Blood tests can check for heart problems, diabetes, and low testosterone.
- Physical examination, including of the genitals.
- Postage stamp test.
- Snap gauge test.
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Whether the cause is simple or severe, a proper diagnosis can help to address any underlying medical issues and help resolve sexual difficulties.
The good news is that there are many treatments for erectile dysfunction (ED), and most men will find a solution that works for them.
- Drug treatments
- Vacuum devices
- Surgical procedure (Penile implants, vascular surgery)
- Exercises (kegel, aerobics, jogging)
However, numbers of side-effects are associated with these treatments like:
- Visual abnormalities
- Hearing loss
Can Mexamin-S3 Work Here?
Mexamin –S3 has been produced organically to meet the needs of men who have problems related to their reproductive system. The product has been prepared using curcumin, which is grown in Bagdara Farms, where the chief ingredient Turmeric is grown in the most herbal way, without the use of any artificial fertilizers and pesticides. The true properties of curcumin are maintained here. Curcumin worldwide is known for its pharmacological, medicinal and therapeutic properties.
Keeping in view the fertility issues faced by men in today’s world, Mexamin-S3 has been prepared using the finest traces of curcumin. The basic work that this Mexamin-S3 does is it dilates the blood vessels, improves circulatory system, boosts immunity, removes clotting, purifies the blood, etc thus making the blood flow normally to all reproductive organs.
- The broad spectrum anti-microbial activity of curcumin aids in fighting infections that cause sexually transmitted diseases.
- It can protect from toxicity induced male infertility. Curcumin can prevent male infertility caused by toxicity and support production of sperms by ameliorating the damage.
- It fights infection due to the curcumin, which serves as a potent anti-microbial agent that can destroy drug-resistant bacteria.
- It can help in Testicular torsion. The curcumin in Mexamin-S3 can protect the testis from damage caused by torsion and loss of blood supply, which is one of the biggest reasons behind ED.
- Mexamin-S3’s anti-inflammatory property can help treat and prevent recurrence of any inflammation around the male reproductive system.
Don’t stress about this problem, choose and use Mexamin-S3 and get best results organically.
Click here for more details: https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/22548787