Are You Troubled By Clogged Arteries
The most common assumption about diseases that stem from clogged arteries is that they affect either the elderly or the obese and the unfit lot. It is time that we change this misconception because medical science has proven that aside from the above mentioned two groups of people, there are others too who are highly vulnerable to cardiovascular diseases. So, if you are troubled with clogged arteries then by the end of the article you know the solution.
For one, researchers have now discovered that an infection caused by the bacteria Helicobacter pylori (H. Pylori) can make a person highly susceptible to subclinical coronary artery stenosis even when they have had no history of arterial malfunctioning. The bacteria is said to trigger dysregulated lipid metabolism, low HDL level and promote the tumour necrosis factor. It can also induce endothelial dysfunction in the patient by enhancing the production of cytotoxin A, increasing oxidative stress as well as chronic inflammation in the body.
In addition to this, sitting for extended periods of time can also lead to atherosclerosis even if you have a regular gym regimen. Being sedentary for over 6 hours a day without small breaks in between to stretch your legs and move around can cause endothelial dysfunction. This happens to those people too who, after spending hours glued to their desks, go to the gym and train. Our blood vessels have an inner lining known as the endothelium. When the blood circulation through our arteries is healthy, the endothelium relaxes in order to maintain good blood flow. However, in case of a person who barely moves for extended periods of time, blood flow starts slowing down especially in the lower extremities of the body. The endothelium also starts to lose its ability to a tract and relax and starts becoming rigid.
How Curcumin helps in Clogged Arteries?
Both these findings are shocking as they make us understand how easy a target we have become for arterial diseases. However, if on one hand we have all the above negatives, on the other hand we also have a gift of nature in the form of Curcumin. Curcumin is a wonderful healing substance that is found primarily in Turmeric. It has many properties that help in keeping our cardiovascular system in good shape. Some of these are as follows:
- The antioxidant and anti-bacterial properties of Curcumin help in inhibiting the formation of H.pylori biofilms. Due to this the patient does not fall prey to the same infection again and again. This also reduce the immunity of the bacteria towards antibiotics.
- Studies have proved that curcumin has the ability to inhibit the growth of almost 65 strains of the H.pylori bacteria. Most of these strains are resistant to the standard antibiotic – metronidazole. Curcumin can inhibit the growth of the H. pylori bacteria by blocking the shikimate pathway which is important for the creation of aromatic amino acids in the bacteria.
- The anti-inflammatory properties of curcumin help in attenuating chronic inflammation induced by the H. pylori bacteria. This further helps in protecting the arteries from damage.
- A study conducted on healthy middle aged men and post-menopausal women by Jessica R. Santos-Parker, Talia R. Strahler, and Douglas R. Seals shows that taking a curcumin supplement regularly improves the conduit artery endothelial function. This happens because Curcumin increases the bioavailability of nitrous oxide as well as reduces the oxidative stress associated with the vascular system.
- Another study published in the journal Nutrition Research states that post-menopausal women can benefit most from a curcumin supplement especially since Curcumin has the ability to improve vascular function. This benefit of Curcumin is comparable to the benefit accrued by regularly doing a moderate aerobic exercise routine.
From the heart of our very own motherland comes a curcumin supplement that has gained much popularity around the world for its purity, potency and zero-adulterant composition. Bagdara Farms is a venture that is devoted to the cultivation of curcumin that is of the highest quality and using this to create a range of curcumin enriched supplements for the treatment of many diseases.
Curcumin is grown using 100% organic farming techniques and is fault-free. ARTEMIN is one of the supplements that Bagdara Farms creates. It is a unique composition meant for treating arterial disorders. People who suffer from atherosclerosis, DVT, Peripheral artery disease etc. can benefit majorly from regular consumption of Artemin. If you fall in any one of the above vulnerable groups, do consider including Artemin in your life.