Best Curcumin Product To Prevent Inflammatory Bowel Disease (IBD)
We live to eat; if this phrase is taken as real, then our stomach becomes the essential organ of our body as the food that we eat is digested in the stomach. With the change in our eating habits, there is a lot of strain on our digestive system, which leads to lots of problems. We all face some or other tummy related problems and Inflammatory Bowel Disease is pretty common nowadays. How to Prevent Inflammatory Bowel Disease (IBD) naturally with the use of the best curcumin product.
Inflammatory Bowel Disease (IBD): This is a broader term for disorders involving chronic inflammation of the digestive tract.
Ulcerative colitis: Long-lasting inflammation and sores in the inner lining of the large intestine and rectum.
Crohn’s disease: the lining of the digestive tract may get inflamed, and this might spread into the tissue which has been affected by inflammation.
IBD can be debilitating and can lead to complications and life-threatening situations.
SIGNS THAT YOU MAY HAVE IBD
The signs and symptoms vary in severity of inflammation and where it has occurred. Symptoms can be mild or severe.
Signs and symptoms are common to both Ulcerative colitis and Crohn’s disease
- Fever and fatigue
- Blood in stool
- Reduced appetite
- Unintended weight loss
- Abdominal pain and cramps
Causes of Inflammatory Bowel Disease
Though no clear causes for the same have been identified: poor diet and stress have been said to make already existing conditions worse.
Immune system malfunction can be one of the reasons for this as when the immune system tries to attack virus or bacterium the abdominal system response causes the immune system to attack the cells in the digestive tract.
If someone in the family has it, chances are it will happen to you too.
THESE FACTORS INCREASE YOUR RISK OF DEVELOPING IBD:
Age: Generally before you are 30 years old you might develop the symptoms of IBD
Smoking: If you are a smoker you are at a higher risk of developing the condition.
Non-steroidal anti-inflammatory medications
Residence: If you live in an industrial area chances of developing IBD are heightened due to exposure.
COMPLICATIONS OF THE DISEASE:
Some complications are common to both conditions
- Colon cancer: Having IBD increases your risk of colon cancer.
- Inflammation of the eye and joints: If you often have IBD flare-ups you might experience Arthritis, skin lesions and inflammation of the eye.
- Side-effects of medications: Side-effects of certain IBD medication increase risk of certain forms of cancer.
- Primary sclerosing cholangitis: Inflammation might cause scars in the bile ducts.
- Blood clots: IBD increases the risk of clots in veins and arteries.
COMPLICATIONS OF ULCERATIVE COLITIS:
- Toxic megacolon
- Perforated colon
COMPLICATIONS OF CROHN’S DISEASE:
- Bowel obstruction
- Anal fissures
DIAGNOSIS AND TREATMENT
It is important to consult a doctor if you feel the symptoms. To make the correct prognosis your doctor will check all the signs and then progress after ruling out other disorders
HE MAY CONDUCT:
- Blood tests for anemia or infection
- Fecal occult blood test
- Endoscopic procedures like colonoscopy, flexible sigmoidoscopy, upper endoscopy or capsule endoscopy.
- In some cases, imaging tests like X-Rays, MRI’s or CT scans might help confirm the prognosis.
The doctor will put you on drugs and needless to say all over the counter medications have lasting side-effects, it makes sense to go for something which is 100% organic and treats the condition naturally without any side-effects.
How to Prevent Inflammatory Bowel Disease?
Tummyric From Bagdara Farms Does Just That Takes Care Of IBD Without Any Side-Effects.
WHY TUMMYRIC WORKS?
Tummyric has a multitude of health benefits which is courtesy of its major component Curcumin. Curcumin has pleiotropic properties:
- As an anti-oxidant, it targets and kills free radicals thus preventing them from overwhelming the body’s ability to fight them and stopping oxidative stress. If unchecked this stress can lead to a change in the body’s lipid and proteins( which can lead to a number of human conditions and diseases)
- The anti-oxidant property of Curcumin also prevents cell damage.
- According to researchers the anti-inflammatory property of Curcumin helps relieve leaky gut symptoms in a spectrum of digestive conditions like
- Irritable bowel system
- Crohn’s disease
- Ulcerative colitis
- Acid reflux
- Curcumin in Tummyric prevents inflammation and makes your immunity system strong
- In simple words, curcumin reduces the secretion of stress hormones, and by helping in serotonin secretion it checks stress and acts like an anti-depressant., Tummyric expunges depression and checks symptoms of IBS related to mood swings.
- Curcumin has proven efficacy in treating inflammation and checking all forms of bacterial infections.
- Curcumin anti-bacterial properties are also useful in providing relief from gastric problems and also ensuring that the digestive tract lining stays strong to fight any attacks from bacteria and also inhibits inflammation of the intestinal lining and wall.
- The anti-inflammatory qualities of Curcumin help in reducing the inflammation of the intestinal lining, reducing ulcers in the colon and even modulates the immune system pathways.
- Essential oils and Curcumin present in Turmeric have unique gastroprotective action making it a potent tool against Ulcerative colitisGive your tummy health the Tummyric boost and enjoy eating all the food that you love without having to worry about the debilitating IBD.