Basal Cell Carcinoma or BCC is one of the most non-fatal forms of skin cancer. Luckily, it is also the most common type affecting 80% of the total skin cancer cases reported. More often than not, BCC remains contained in the original cancerous lesion and does not metastasize to other parts of the body. This is unlike most other forms of cancer in which metastasis is a major concern. Although BCC is a fairly simple carcinoma that does not pose a threat to the patient’s life, it still needs to be identified quickly and treated appropriately in order to avoid injuries to the muscular system or in some rare cases the nervous system. An undetected case of BCC can also lead to disfigurement.
As is the case with almost all types of skin carcinoma, BCC too is triggered mostly by prolonged exposure to strong sunlight. In fact, in people who do not produce too much melanoma and are light-skinned, BCC may occur as a result of just a few instances of sunburn too.
Lesser Common Reasons for Developing BCC Are:
- Exposure to Arsenic
- Exposure to Radiation
- Skin Conditions that produce Chronic Inflammation
- Complications of Past Injuries or Burns
- Skin Infections
Those areas of the body that are typically left uncovered like the face, neck, limbs etc. are more prone to developing BCC-related cancerous lesions than others. A range of surgical interventions is considered when dealing with BCC. These methods include laser surgery, excisional surgery, radiation therapy, and curettage and electrodesiccation. While most of these treatment methods are effective in rooting out cancer completely, it is always a good idea to augment them with natural therapy that helps in hastening the recovery process as well as preventing recurrence.
Treatment of Basal Cell Carcinoma
One of the most efficacious natural therapies for managing cancer of all kinds involves a certain phytochemical that is found hidden inside turmeric. This natural polyphenolic pigment known as curcumin not just lends a gorgeous golden hue to turmeric, but also gives it most of its therapeutic properties. Oncomin is a unique product created at Bagdara Farms that utilizes these very properties of curcumin to combat lethal forms of cancer and provide relief from their symptoms. What’s more, the curcumin used to make Oncomin is grown using organic farming techniques which ensure that the product is absolutely pure, natural, and devoid of all adulterants.
How Oncomin Is Useful in Treatment of Basal Cell Carcinoma
- Curcumin is a natural carcinogen inhibitor. It helps in reducing the cancer cell lining by negatively impacting the viability of cancer cells as well as inducing apoptosis or cell death specifically in cancer cells. It achieves this feat by hampering the activity of certain proteins that promote the growth of cancerous growths.
- Curcumin possesses potent anti-inflammatory properties that help substantially in reducing the degree of skin itching, pain and irritation that is characteristic of most BCC lesions. A topical application of Oncomin on the cancerous growths can help in alleviating the inflammation and bringing relief to the patient.
- Oxidative stress that increases beyond a certain threshold creates a conducive environment in the body for cancer cells to thrive. Curcumin is a strong antioxidant agent that helps in neutralizing a wide range of free radicals including reactive oxygen species and reactive nitrogen species to lower the overall oxidative stress considerably. As a result, cancer cells find it difficult to prosper in a body of this kind.
- Curcumin has strong anti-microbial effects on wounds and lesions and hence a topical application of Oncomin on cancerous lesions helps in keeping secondary infections away.
Oncomin is a must try for those who are struggling with the treatment side-effects as well as the symptoms of cancer treatment. This seemingly simple natural supplement, is in fact, so tough on cancer cells while at the same time being gentle on healthy body cells that it has the potential of becoming that one thing that your therapy needs to make it a complete success.
Order a jar of Oncomin today if you are already suffering from BCC or fall in t he high-risk category for Basal Cell Carcinoma. You won’t ever regret your decision!