It has sadly become a norm for office goers to spend up to 10 hours a day confined in a closed workspace. While working at a desk may not be as dangerous a job as working at an asbestos factory or at a construction site, it still poses a host of health hazards over time. The main problems that corporate slaves around the world face are a predominantly sedentary lifestyle, junk food, and days brimming with stress. An aggregation of all these factors takes a solid toll on mental and physical health over years. Of late many big corporations have begun investing in an ergonomic infrastructure to help their employees lead longer, healthier lives. Even if you are not fortunate enough to be employed with an empathetic, employee-centric organization of this kind, it is still possible to make some small changes to your cubicle along with your eating and drinking habits while in office.
Tips To Increase Your Productivity In Your Office
- Invest in a good-quality air purifier for your desk. Make sure that the device has a HEPA filter. This will keep away allergens like the ones that reside in office carpeting and air conditioner vents.
- Make sure that your laptop is placed at your eye level. A good posture at work is extremely vital when it comes to avoiding back and spinal injuries.
- Get some potted plants for your desk. Also, consider hanging artwork in shades of green all around you to stimulate creative thinking.
- Replace your coffee stash with a jar of healthy curcumin tea. You may have read about this latest health fad that has been doing the rounds in upscale cafes all over the world. Golden tea or tea that is made using a natural polyphenolic pigment called curcumin found abundantly in turmeric, is a natural healer that detoxifies the body from within and combats problems like anxiety, stress, insomnia, and musculoskeletal aches and pains. It refreshes the mind and invigorates the body without any extreme side-effects that are characteristic of the more popular caffeinated drinks when consumed in excess.
So, what exactly can a mug of curcumin tea do for you?
Here is a list of some of the Most Fantastic Health Benefits that Curcumin Tea has:
- Curcumin tea can enhance your memory, therefore, boosting your performance at work considerably. The neuroprotectant nature of curcumin can be given complete credit for the improvement that a golden-tea drinker can perceive in their cognitive abilities. By curbing the accumulation of beta amyloid plaque in certain portions of the brain, curcumin helps in keeping your thinking and remembering capabilities sharp for longer.
- Most office-goers will agree to the fact that they suffer from a constant tiredness throughout the week that stems from the stress involved in commuting to and from work, dealing with work-related problems on a daily basis, and trying to balance work and personal lives. Such fatigue hampers a person’s ability to enjoy life, take logical decisions, and in general maintain healthy habits. Curcumin has antioxidant and anti-inflammatory properties that help in toning down the soreness and inflammation that one suffers from as a result of too many stressors in life. Curcumin scavenges free radicals like reactive oxygen species and reactive nitrogen species to reduce oxidative stress that is one of the main source of chronic fatigue.
- A cup of hot curcumin tea before bed has a calming effect on the body as curcumin helps reduce the level of cortisol and increase the level of neurotransmitters like serotonin and dopamine in the body. Both serotonin and dopamine are mood enhancers that help soothe the mind and the body and are, therefore, good at inducing sleep.
- One of the most common side effects of excessive stress is a loss of hair. Due to an imbalance of hormones in the body as a result of constant stress, the hair follicles are adversely affected and start losing their tautness. The roots of hair that are normally supposed to snugly fit in the follicles, are loosely held and thus easily break off. Curcumin reduces oxidative stress and balances the hormones in the body so that the hair follicles become healthy again reducing hair fall.
If you too would like to give Teameric a try to experience its unbelievable therapeutic effects for yourself, then order a jar online today and get healthier than ever before.