Abdominal Aortic Aneurysm Treatment with Artemin
The main artery of the body which supplies oxygenated blood to the circulatory system in humans is called the aorta. In our body, aorta passes over the heart from the left ventricle and runs down in front of the backbone. It is the largest artery. It is one vital part of the body which provides pure blood which is the very essence of survival. Any ailment or defect in the structure or function of the aorta can cause a big problem on the entire functioning of the human body. An enlargement or an inflammation in the aorta, whose primary function is to deliver blood to the body, at the level of the abdomen is one such ailment. This is called an Abdominal Aortic Aneurysm.
More About Abdominal Aortic Aneurysm:
- The swelling or bulging of the walls of the aorta causes an abdominal aortic aneurysm.
- This ailment can cause a rupture in the aorta.
- The bulging of the walls of the aorta is primarily caused due to the weakening of the tissues of the walls of the aorta.
- A ruptured abdominal aortic aneurysm can cause life-threatening situations since the aorta is the primary supplier of blood to the entire human body.
- Signs and symptoms cannot always accompany an abdominal aortic aneurysm. It depends upon the stage and range of the disease, but a ruptured aneurysm can be life-threatening.
- Their speed, time and skill usually classify this ailment.
They generally show no particular symptom and gradually few signs and symptoms can be observed. Once detected, doctors carefully monitor this ailment to treat and keep checks on this defect which if not taken care of can be life-threatening. The following are the few signs and symptoms of abdominal aortic aneurysm:
- The feeling of pulsation near the navel of the abdomen is one sign which should not be ignored, and one should be immediately rushed to the hospital.
- Back pain is widespread with an abdominal aortic aneurysm.
- Another common symptom is a deep and continuous pain in the abdomen or on the sides of the stomach.
- One might feel fatigue and tired for no reason. Sweatiness, clamminess and fast palpitation of the heart is a common sign of this ailment.
- The abdominal aortic aneurysm can be accompanied with nausea and vomiting sensation already.
Use of tobacco, atherosclerosis, and high blood pressure, diseases in the blood vessels in the aorta, heredity, and infection in the aorta are some reasons which are believed to trigger this ailment.
Male, obese or overweight people, age factor (generally above 60), etc. are at risk of having this ailment and have a higher chance of developing an abdominal aortic aneurysm.
Preventing And Fighting Abdominal Aortic Aneurysm:
- The success of surgery of abdominal aortic aneurysm depends entirely upon whether there is a rupture or not. If no rupture is found, then the chances are better. Varying on the size and location of an aneurysm, the doctor may perform surgery to repair or remove the damaged tissue. For a small abdominal aortic aneurysm, the doctor will monitor it on a regular basis and avoid surgery.
- To prevent abdominal aortic aneurysm, a magical product known as Artemin by Bagdara Farms is like the ‘sanjeevani booti’ for treating the abdominal aortic aneurysm by preventing the damage and bulging of the walls of the aorta.
Why Is Artemin The Best?
- Artemin is a natural anti-inflammatory product which helps in reducing the bulging of the walls of the aorta and prevents a damage and rupture.
- It is purely natural and organic and helps in strengthening of the tissues of the aorta.
- It has anti-oxidant properties, which safeguards the aorta from the oxidative damage as it scavenges of free radicals.
- It helps in maintaining the aortic health in the most herbal and natural way. To top it up, it is gluten-free and is one hundred percent vegetarian.
Don’t wait grab the bottle of Artemin for pure aortic health now.