For the past 30 years, the month of April is recognized all over the world as Alcohol Awareness Month. This has been established so that people can do a complete assessment of their drinking habits at least once a year and make sure that they are not heading down the dark road that leads to alcohol dependence. Alcohol dependence is a menacing condition. Before you know it you end up losing your family, friends, your job, your self-confidence and ultimately your liver to it. To understand how big threat alcoholism is, it suffices to say that research has proved that when consumed in excess on a regular basis, alcohol can shave off almost 30 years from a person’s expected lifespan! Also, get saved from Delirium tremens (DTs) which can be fatal too. They are nearly 1 million cases of this fatal medical condition yearly.
There are some external signs that you can be on the lookout for when trying to spot an alcoholic:
1) An utter lack of interest or involvement in anything at home or work.
2) Exhibiting a strong desire to keep drinking more and more on a regular basis to achieve the same high that once came with fewer drinks.
3) Feeling tired or unwell all the time.
4) Being irritable more often than not.
5) Unable to refuse a drink.
6) A tendency to sink into a deep depressive state often.
7) Exhibiting nervousness and anxiety regularly.
8) Being dishonest and tight-lipped far too often.
When alcoholics try to quit drinking, they start to face another set of physical and mental symptoms that characterize withdrawal pains. These are:
1) Hand tremors
3) Excessive sweating
Prevent Delirium tremens (DTs) with Curcumin
It is thus essential to quickly identify your degree of alcohol dependence as promptly as possible to start the process of quitting. The later you start, the more uphill this task is going to be for you. In addition to identifying the problem, the use of a natural remedy that can help you get rid of this nasty habit faster is highly recommended. The natural therapy that we are talking about is curcumin treatment. Curcumin is a compound found in abundance in turmeric. It is beneficial in treating alcohol dependence as well as fixing alcohol toxicity due to years of binge drinking.
Some of its positive effects are as follows:
1) All mammals possess a biological clock inside the central nervous system. This clock controls the sleep-wake pattern in addition to other essential processes. Alcohol abide interferes with the working of this clock by causing hormonal imbalance and rhythm changes. Curcumin, when consumed regularly, helps in restoring the daily hormonal levels. It also helps in preventing neurological aberrations induced by excessive alcohol consumption.
2) Excessive alcohol on a regular basis is very damaging for the liver since liquor too passes through the liver like any other foods and drinks consumed. The liver tries to metabolize alcohol also and in the process gets damaged due to the harmful chemicals released. By curbing the process of alcohol instigated stimulation of hepatic stellate cells, curcumin can prevent liver fibrosis or scarring of the liver tissue.
3) Curcumin can also help in treating the unsavory hangovers caused by binge drinking. Curcumin can calm the digestive system since it has very potent anti-inflammatory properties that help in bringing down the level of alcohol-induced inflammation in the body that manifests in the form of a hangover. Headaches, nausea, vomiting, and difficulty in focusing are all symptoms of a hangover that are caused by chronic inflammation and can be treated by consuming Curcumin.
4) Curcumin helps in curbing alcohol cravings too by working its magic on the pleasure centers of the brain. It also alleviates the anxiety and depression caused as part of withdrawal symptoms by increasing the quantity of serotonin and dopamine in the body, both of which are mood elevators.
5) Curcumin is a great detoxifier as well. It helps to remove toxins from the system especially since excess alcohol tends to increase the permeability of the gut making it easier for toxins from undigested food and unhealthy gut
Alchorid is a wonderful product created by the people at Bagdara Farms, a one-of-a-kind venture dedicated to cultivating pure, high-quality Curcumin and creating supplements using this Curcumin. Although, there are several Curcumin supplements available online and in health stores these days, selecting the right one that contains adulterant-free curcumin is vital. Only an unadulterated supplement can bring you all the benefits that you are looking for and help you live an alcohol-free life. Alchorid is just what you need if you are suffering from alcohol dependence. Order your jar of Alchorid today and start your journey towards a healthier body and a peaceful mind today!