Our smile is a window into our overall health most specifically oral health. Your mouth is like a window that lets others know if there are any deficiencies or infections that you may be suffering from. Irrespective of age, good oral health is of paramount importance.
If one does not follow a good oral care regimen, one is bound to fall prey to many problems the most common being Gingivitis.
What is Gingivitis?
Gingivitis is the most common form of disease that leads to redness, irritation and swelling of gums.
Since it is a mild affliction there is a chance that you may not pay much attention to it, but be warned that no matter how mild the problem you must take it seriously and treat it at the earliest. Failing to do so could cause major problems.
What Causes Gingivitis?
- Poor oral health hygiene is the biggest cause of this affliction.
- Plaque formation: Plaque is an invisible sticky film mainly of bacteria. It forms when sugars and starches in food interact with bacteria generally found in the mouth.
- If it stays longer than 26 hours then plaque hardens into tartar and is more difficult to remove.
- The longer tartar and plaque deposits stay in your teeth, more are the chances of gingivitis.
If your gums are firm and pale pink then there is no cause for worry but if they appear puffy, dusky, red and bleed easily then you must be alert.
Other symptoms or signs may include:
- Swollen gums
- Soft and puffy gums
- Receding gums
- Tender gums occasionally
- Gums bleed when you brush/floss
- Pink colour on brush or floss
- Change in color of gums
- Bad breath
As it is a very common problem, everyone faces it at some point of time and that too in varying degrees.
You Are At Increased Risk Of Developing Gingivitis If You Have:
- Poor oral health
- Tobacco use
- Age (older people)
- Decreased immunity due to certain illnesses
- Reaction to medications
- Viral and fungal infections( certain types)
- Dry mouth
- Hormonal changes especially during pregnancy
- Substance abuse
- Poor diet and nutrition
Complications: If not treated it can lead to various gum problems with more serious conditions like periodontitis and advanced periodontitis.
If you are battling any of these symptoms then Bagdara Farms have the perfect product to help you fight the menace of Gingivitis and that is Oromin. Oromin from Bagdara Farms is 100% organic and free of any pesticide and fertilizers and has a high content of Curcumin.
What Oromin Does For You?
- Curcumin in Oromin has pharmacological, medicinal and therapeutic properties.
- Curcumin in Oromin has anti-inflammatory properties, which reduces the swelling and checks inflammation.
- The anti-microbial property of curcumin in Oromin not only kills but prevents the formation of plaque.
- The anti-oxidant property of curcumin in Oromin checks the growth of free radicals.
- Curcumin in Oromin also has potent anti-cancer properties which help prevent and check formation and growth of cancer cells.
How To Get The Best Out Of Oromin?
- ½ tsp of Oromin boiled with 2 cloves and 1 glass of water can be used for gargle and as a mouthwash.
- A paste made of ½ tsp Oromin, few drops of mustard oil can be applied on the swollen gums twice or thrice a day for instant relief from gingivitis.
Do not wait for things to get out of hands and as they say prevention is better than cure. So, order your very own bottle of Oromin from Bagdara Farms ASAP.
Click here for more details : https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/29332034