Say NO To Fatty Liver Now With Curcumin
The liver is a vital organ of our body that is involved in many actions like fat metabolism and detoxification amongst the many others. It is also a delicate organ and needs to be taken good care of. It can repair itself by rebuilding new liver cells, but it happens only to some extent. After sometime permanent damage in the form of scarring of liver cells can take place. Hepatic steatosis or fatty liver is a condition in which fat build-up takes place in the liver. A significant amount of fat in the liver can be very damaging. It can affect around 20 to 30 per cent of people across the world. This condition can also lead to liver cancer and end-stage liver disease.
Common Symptoms of Fatty Liver
There are no visible associated symptoms of fatty liver, but if the liver becomes quite inflamed then the common symptoms are as follows:
- Loss in appetite
- Fatigues and physical weakness
- Abdominal pain
- State of confusion
- Unexplained weight loss
Once this condition progresses into cirrhosis of liver or liver failure, then the following symptoms are seen:
- Abdomen that is enlarged after being fluid-filled
- Abnormal bleeding
The Two Basic Types of Fatty Liver Diseases are :
- Non-alcoholic fatty liver disease- this condition is caused when the lover is unable to break down fats, causing a build up in the liver tissue. This fat build up can lead to inflammation and has nothing to do with alcohol consumption.
- Alcoholic fatty liver- this liver condition symbolises the earliest stage of the alcohol-related liver disease. Continuous alcohol consumption can even lead to liver cirrhosis which is again a serious condition.
Some of the Other Risk Factors Associated with Fatty Liver Are:
- Diabetes type 2
- High cholesterol
- Problems with metabolism
- Overconsumption of OTC medicines like acetaminophen
- Sedentary lifestyle/ low physical activities
Checking the enlargement in the liver by the physician will help in the diagnosis in the very first place. Blood tests, CT scan, MRI and ultrasound are also some diagnostic tests that can help in the correct diagnosis. A liver biopsy can also be done to check the severity of the fatty liver disease.
Natural Treatment of Fatty Liver
A natural course of treatment for the fatty liver disease is the regular use of curcumin. It is the best anti-inflammatory agent which is available in nature. It brings down the inflammation in the liver. The antioxidant property of curcumin also comes into action here and plays a vital role in treating the fatty liver disease. Livturm is a product from Bagdara Farms that helps your liver to work properly and always remember there is no other medicine for liver available. Trust Curcumin and Trust Bagdara!