With our busy routines and hectic lifestyle, we happen to forget things and feel that our memory is not what it used to be. It may start as a little stress and slowly builds into a brain condition and affects memory. This may lead to cognitive diseases and reach toxic levels.
Yes, it is a fact that all of us face memory issues but ignoring these factors may lead to some permanent damage to memory. There are people who suffer from memory loss or dementia.
So, what exactly is Memory Loss?
Occasional forgetfulness that happens can be memory loss or it may be loss of short-term or long-term memory that may hamper your everyday living. There are many factors that may cause loss of memory. They are:
- Taking drugs
- Too much consumption of alcohol or tobacco
- Head injury
- Anxiety or depression
- Sleep disorders
- Some medications like tranquilizers, anti-depressants, muscle relaxants etc.
- Insufficient nutrition for the brain
You will feel memory loss to be more severe when there are frequent episodes and they seem to worsen with time. All the memory problems like loss of activities of language, memory, reasoning, Alzheimer’s etc. fall under a broad term of dementia.
Long term memory loss is usually age-related and can lead to loss of brain cells. The cause of memory loss is important to find the best treatment to it.
Curcumin and Memory Loss
- Curcumin, the bioactive component found in Turmeric or the plant Curcuma longa has been seen to be helpful to improve one’s memory.
- Turmeric spice is found in every Indian kitchen and it has been seen to find avid use in traditional medicine. Of late, scientists have been studying and using its pharmacological properties which are manifold.
- Most of the biological properties that turmeric has are due to curcuminoid compounds in it. They are superb antioxidants and are the reason turmeric has its yellow colour. Curcumin happens to be the most important curcuminoid that has a plethora of pharmaceutical properties.
- But won’t you be looking for an organic product that can take all your memory problems away and be the best cure for Dementia? At Bagdara Farms, we have the perfect solution for you.
Nuramin to Treat Memory Loss
Nuramin, with a high amount of curcumin in it, is an agent of hope for those suffering from memory loss. At Bagdara Farms, we take pride in stating that all our products are manufactured from a fully organic process that uses methods of home growing. This makes our products free of any type of chemicals, fertilizers and pesticides.
What does Nuramin do to improve memory?
As we age, not only do we become less energetic, but we also lose brain cells and there is less formation of neurons in the brain.
- With Nuramin, there is improved learning owing to the growth of neurons and better levels of proteins and chemicals required for their growth.
- Nuramin helps to lower oxidative stress in the brain and leads to increase of antioxidant enzymes. Oxidative stress is the reason of many age-related brain ailments.
- Regular consumption of curcumin enriched Nuramin can help in the best way to overcome the brain decline that is associated with age.
- Nuramin counteracts memory deficits that happen as a result of neurodegenerative diseases.
- Nuramin helps to reverse the changes caused in memory. It aids to reduce the levels of stress hormones that add to toxicity in the body.
- Curcumin in Nuramin helps to restore memory functions that get affected by stress.
- With regular use of Nuramin, you can also reduce the damage to the brain caused by aluminum, as this metal affects memory and retention power of the brain.
- Alcohol and cigarette smoke are also known to alter the thinking and memory pattern of the brain. Regular administration of curcumin enriched Nuramin restores such alterations and hazardous effects caused by toxicity.
All these points highlighted above go on to prove that Nuramin from Bagdara Farms helps to restore memory, helps to alleviate depression and anxiety, protects the brain against brain degenerative diseases and is an overall protector of brain health.
High content of Curcumin in Nuramin also aids in slowing down age-related decline in the cognitive abilities of the brain. These are good enough reasons for you to incorporate Nuramin in your diet and order one for the wellness of your entire family right away! Your brain health is just a click away. Log on to Bagdara Farms and make the best decision for your health and your memory will benefit to a large extent.
Click here for more details : https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/29036814