Turmeric is extracted from an herbaceous perennial plant that is a rhizomatous root. It is called Curcuma longa and comes from the ginger family of Zingiberaceae. It mostly belongs to the area of tropical south Asia. The curcumin extract from turmeric is very helpful to ward off many diseases like arthritis, brain degenerative ailments like Alzheimer’s, dementia etc, fight digestive problems, treat skin troubles and myriad others.
Recent studies show that turmeric is also effective in treating cancer. It has the ability to target the CSCs or the cancer stem cells. They are thought to be the main problem that cause malignancy and lead to formation of tumor.
The best part is that curcumin in turmeric has the amazing property to kill only the cancer cells and doesn’t harm the normal cells. It also becomes helpful with the chemotherapy and makes it more efficacious so that it makes side effects seem lesser that arise as a by-product of the chemotherapy.
Can turmeric really prevent cancer?
- Well, curcumin in turmeric is available in maximum quantity in our wonder product to prevent cancer and treat its side-effects.
- Bagdaras’s Oncomin has amazing anti-cancer effects and can be very effective in the treatment of this dreaded disease. This product called ‘Oncomin’ that you get from Bagdara Farms is one that is manufactured with fully organic process and home growing methods.
- It is totally free from any kind of chemicals, fertilizers and pesticides.
- At Bagdara, our aim is to provide health and happiness to all out customers and their families and lessen their suffering due to diseases. We know that fighting cancer can be very dreadful and draining for the patient suffering as well as for the whole family.
- But with Oncomin that has high curcumin in it, there is no doubt that cancer can be fought in the best possible way and will help in the spread of the disease, thus making your body healthier and free from malignancy.
There have been many laboratory studies that have been conducted on the cancer cells and they have shown that curcumin has anti-cancer properties. It has the ability to kill cancer cells and also prevents them from growing further. Its effect has been best observed in patients with stomach cancer, skin cancer and breast cancer.
In the countries like India where turmeric is consumed in all meals in a day and that too, for a long period of time, the rates of some types of cancer are lower as compared to other countries. Curcumin enriched Oncomin, helps to combat various kinds of cancer like prostrate, lung, breast, colon and pancreas.
Oncomin helps to stop the division of cancer cells in the body. Also, due to curcumin, Oncomin triggers cell death. This phenomenon is a natural defense mechanism of the body that helps it to get rid of damaged cells.
So, what does Oncomin really do? This is what it does to help in cancer cells:
- Oncomin with curcumin inhibits COZ-2 which is an enzyme that causes negative inflammation. This kind of inflammation may lead to cancer growth.
- Curcumin in Oncomin also induces a gene that suppresses tumor.
- It kills the B-cell lymphoma cells which cause malignant growth.
- It also stops metastasis of cancer cells that means that the spread from one organ of the body to another is stopped, thanks to curcumin.
- With high content of curcumin, Oncomin also inhibits re-growth of the cancer stem cells.
- It also inhibits epithelial growth which starves the cancer cells and there is no supply of oxygen and their source of fuel.
Therefore, to sum it all up, Oncomin with curcumin in high dosage helps to combat cancerous cells from proliferation in the body. Oncomin that you get from Bagdara Farms is an organic product and will be great for preventing the spread of cancerous cells.
Click here for more details : https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/29291882