m is like the motherboard of any computer. It has control of all the organ systems and their respective functions. Even a small fault in the nervous system comprising of the brain, spinal cord, and nerves can be debilitating. Neurons are the special cells that function to transfer messages from the brain to different parts of the brain and vice versa.
They have a protective covering called myelin sheath over them which helps in the quick and smooth passing of the messages in the form of electric signals. When this myelin sheath that covers the nerve fibres of the brain, spinal cord, and optic nerves ( nerves that connect the eyes to the brain) are affected or damaged, the electric signals in the form of nerve impulses become slow and can even stop, giving rise to many neurological disorders called demyelinating diseases.
There are various kinds of diseases under this category of demyelinating diseases like:
- Multiple sclerosis- An autoimmune condition that attacks the brain, optic nerves, and spinal cord.
- Concentric sclerosis- Also known as Balo’s disease is a rare form of Multiple sclerosis.
- Transverse myelitis- This condition is caused when the myelin sheath over the spinal cord is damaged. Having this disorder can also increase the chances of getting multiple sclerosis in the future.
- Neuromyelitis Optica ( Devic’s diseases)- Affecting the eyes, legs, and arms, this disorder makes the body attack its own spinal cord and optic nerve. It gives rise to blurred vision and can lose the lead to loss of eyesight.
- Guillain- Barre Syndrome (GBS)- In this disease, the peripheral nerves are attacked leading to weakness and loss of muscle mass in the legs, feet, and arms. It can become life-threatening if breathing is affected.
- Schilder’s disease- This condition mainly affects boys between the age group of 7 to 12 and damages the myelin sheath of the spinal cord and brain affecting blood pressure, heart rate, and breathing.
- HTLV- I associated myelopathy (HAM)- Caused due to a virus called HTLV-I due to which the brain and spinal cord swell up. It is caused by contact with infected blood or other body fluids.
The main root cause of most of these diseases is excessive inflammation which can be greatly controlled by curcumin due to its anti-inflammatory and antioxidant properties.
The most common symptoms of many demyelinating diseases are as follows:
- Muscle weakness
- Loss of vision
- Muscle spasms and stiffness
- Changes in the bowel movements
One of the best solutions for demyelinating diseases lies in curcumin because of its amazing anti-inflammatory and antioxidant properties. Nuramin from Bagdara Farms is the one-stop remedy for all demyelinating diseases. It contains pure curcumin and has no side effects and is GMO-free.
Clinical Trial & Our Product
Since health care & medicine is an industry, formulations are controlled through intellectual property rights denying easy access to common people and maintaining the buoyancy for the interest holders.
Formula’s can be patented and that covers business interests that drive innovations these days.
So instead of conducting trials on the raw root, almost all companies promote clinically tested formulations of extracts to make it appear better then how the phytochemical was in its original state. Its like extracting an important organ from the body and then putting it on support system, expecting it to perform better in insolation then how it could perform when in it was in its natural form. The truth is, that the best way to consume a plant based medicine is in its raw form. Curcumin is one of the active ingredients in the root Curcuma Longa.
Since its more important to know what your food ate then what you ate, its important to know that the supplements you are using based on curcumin has curcumin from a gene modified variety of curcuma longa which suffers from an imbalance of every other mineral. You see a plant also behaves how a human body behaves when it is injected with steroids to gain muscle mass for body building purpose. The plants have higher levels of curcumin but all other secondary minerals found along curcumin in the plant get compromised as the plant can not feed all nutritions equally when it is designed to feed most of its nutrition towards developing higher levels of curcumin. It has severe side effects on the health of the plant and apparently on the people consuming such plants or extracts coming from these plants. However marketing and promotions have evolved to divert attention very wisely.
An extract of any herb can never be stored in its original state and hence needs base agents, preservatives which hardly leave it how it must be. We believe that access to medicine and healthcare is a basic right of every human and animal living on planet earth. Hence we do not first extract and then add preservatives or agents like pepperine to make the extract bio-available. This is the reason we never patent any of our products. We instead hand process the whole root we cultivate in our farms and share it with the people under different brand names for different health conditions based on the concentration of minerals present at testing. You can also buy the seed from us and cultivate it but it will certainly not be as potent as you get from us.
How potent is the active ingredient in the plant depends on the quality of seed, soil, water and environment. Our products work far better then most of the curcumin based supplements globally being used for Therapeutic benefits.
We do not intend to formulate or patent our products. So instead of choosing a supplement with an extract, choose wisely and go for the best and not the Cheapest.
All our products are cultivated, harvested, hand processed and distributed directly from our own farms to ensure that people who depend on our products for their acute and chronic problems get consistent supply of highest quality, ultra premium, medicinal grade, Non-GMO, Indigenous, Naturally enriched with curcumin, Wild Strand curcuma longa powder for therapeutic benefits. We cultivate this in the middle of a national park which happens to be the best breeding ground for Bengal tigers in India called Bandhavgarh.