Motherhood is the happiest and the longest phase in a woman’s life but it is not guaranteed that comes minus any pain and trouble. Apart from the nine months of pregnancy, delivering a child can also be quite a harrowing experience for many. Both normal delivery and cesarian section come with their own share of problems.
Let’s discuss some issues associated with C-section or Caesarean section.
A C-section can be defined as a surgical procedure used to deliver a baby by making incisions in the abdomen and then the uterus. In most cases, C-section is planned well ahead of the delivery time if the pregnancy has some kind of complication. At times, the need for C-section arises in case normal labour develops some difficulty.
Three types of anaesthesia are given to the pregnant lady before C-section:
- Epidural- anaesthesia is injected into the lower back outside the sac of the spinal cord.
- General anaesthesia- this type puts the patient to a painless sleep and is done only in case of emergencies
- Spinal block- anaesthesia is injected directly into the sac surrounding the spinal cord which creates a numbing effect on the lower part of the body.
Some of the Reasons Why C-section Needs to be Done are:-
- The Head of the baby is too big for vaginal delivery
- Complications in early pregnancy
- Previous history of caesarean section
- Breech birth ( when the baby is coming out from the feet first)
- Stalled labour
- Issues with the umbilical cord or placenta ( placenta previa or placental abruption)
- Reduced or cut off the oxygen supply to the baby
- Active genital herpes in the mother with the threat of being transferred to the baby
- Heart disease or high blood pressure in the mother
- Transverse labour ( When the baby is coming out shoulder first)
Complications in C-Section
Even though C-section is becoming a common method of childbirth, it is still associated with a few complications and risks for both the mother and child:
- High chances of infection
- Bleeding and blood clots
- Injury to the child during the surgical procedure
- Any kind of surgical injury to some other organs
- Troubles in breathing for the child especially if the procedure is done before completing 39 weeks of pregnancy
- Adhesions and other such complications of abdominal surgery
- Longer healing time in comparison to normal delivery
- The high-risk factor for future pregnancies
Curcumin being the multitalented antimicrobial and anti-inflammatory agent will help in the faster healing of the C-section. Take pure curcumin-based turmeric products from Bagdara Farms and heal your body in the most natural way after C-section.
Clinical Trial & Our Product
Since health care & medicine is an industry, formulations are controlled through intellectual property rights denying easy access to common people and maintaining the buoyancy for the interest holders.
Formula’s can be patented and that covers business interests that drive innovations these days.
So instead of conducting trials on the raw root, almost all companies promote clinically tested formulations of extracts to make it appear better then how the phytochemical was in its original state. Its like extracting an important organ from the body and then putting it on support system, expecting it to perform better in insolation then how it could perform when in it was in its natural form. The truth is, that the best way to consume a plant based medicine is in its raw form. Curcumin is one of the active ingredients in the root Curcuma Longa.
Since its more important to know what your food ate then what you ate, its important to know that the supplements you are using based on curcumin has curcumin from a gene modified variety of curcuma longa which suffers from an imbalance of every other mineral. You see a plant also behaves how a human body behaves when it is injected with steroids to gain muscle mass for body building purpose. The plants have higher levels of curcumin but all other secondary minerals found along curcumin in the plant get compromised as the plant can not feed all nutritions equally when it is designed to feed most of its nutrition towards developing higher levels of curcumin. It has severe side effects on the health of the plant and apparently on the people consuming such plants or extracts coming from these plants. However marketing and promotions have evolved to divert attention very wisely.
An extract of any herb can never be stored in its original state and hence needs base agents, preservatives which hardly leave it how it must be. We believe that access to medicine and healthcare is a basic right of every human and animal living on planet earth. Hence we do not first extract and then add preservatives or agents like pepperine to make the extract bio-available. This is the reason we never patent any of our products. We instead hand process the whole root we cultivate in our farms and share it with the people under different brand names for different health conditions based on the concentration of minerals present at testing. You can also buy the seed from us and cultivate it but it will certainly not be as potent as you get from us.
How potent is the active ingredient in the plant depends on the quality of seed, soil, water and environment. Our products work far better then most of the curcumin based supplements globally being used for Therapeutic benefits.
We do not intend to formulate or patent our products. So instead of choosing a supplement with an extract, choose wisely and go for the best and not the Cheapest.
All our products are cultivated, harvested, hand processed and distributed directly from our own farms to ensure that people who depend on our products for their acute and chronic problems get consistent supply of highest quality, ultra premium, medicinal grade, Non-GMO, Indigenous, Naturally enriched with curcumin, Wild Strand curcuma longa powder for therapeutic benefits. We cultivate this in the middle of a national park which happens to be the best breeding ground for Bengal tigers in India called Bandhavgarh.