A bloated, distended tummy is not just awful to look at but also feels quite uncomfortable. Only those who experience this symptom often due to a chronic underlying issue can understand the discomfort that comes along with it. Such a condition can cause quite a bit of embarrassment especially if it is a daily occurrence. A feeling of being perpetually full and a visible tummy bulge are the most visible manifestations of bloating. The most common reason for bloating is the body’s inability to process specific types of food items. It also makes an appearance when there is an imbalance in the type of bacteria residing in your gut.
Several things can be done to avoid bloating. The first, most easy thing to do is to eat slowly and chew your food well. Steering clear of foods that cause bloating is also a good idea. These food items may include dairy, beans, cruciferous veggies etc. Keeping your fluid intake up and avoiding too much caffeine and processed sugar can also help you keep bloating at bay. Another great remedy for managing a bloated tummy is a natural polyphenolic pigment known as curcumin which is found in turmeric. Curcumin is a great healer that has been used by Ayurvedic medics for centuries to treat multiple ailments. In case of gastrointestinal issues too, curcumin has been found to be extremely effective.
Here are some ways in which curcumin can help you manage bloating:
- Curcumin is able to beat flatulence. By increasing the efficiency of digestive acids and enzymes so that they are able to break down food faster and better, curcumin improves the overall process of digestion and eliminates the production of excessive gas that causes bloating.
- Curcumin is an anti-spasmodic agent which helps ease muscle spasms. It has anti-inflammatory properties that soothe any inflammation in the digestive tract and hence reduces the pain caused by flatulence.
- Curcumin has anti-microbial properties that make it very effective in treating gastrointestinal infections that can cause bloating and abdominal pain. On the other end of the spectrum, curcumin is also useful in shielding your system from medication-induced inflammation.
- Curcumin is able to balance the gut flora and promote the growth of healthy bacteria. This process helps keep flatulence away. It also protects the intestinal barrier from toxic agents of all kinds that tend to cause trouble in the gut by creating too much gas.
- Curcumin helps ameliorate depression and anxiety by increasing the activity of neurotransmitters like serotonin and dopamine that calm you down. Since depression is one of the major reasons for bloating and flatulence, curcumin’s anti-depressant action helps.
Tummyric, a curcumin enriched supplement created by Bagdara Farms in Katni, Madhya Pradesh is a perfect antidote for people who suffer constantly from bloating and flatulence. The Bagdara farmland shares soil with the most fertile Bandhavgarh forests and is, therefore, a perfect place for growing high quality produce. It is on this farmland that organic curcumin is grown using techniques that eliminate any artificial additives and chemicals.
The curcumin produced at Bagdara is as pure as it can get and is hence used to make supplements that are meant to heal sick people. Tummyric is made especially for people with gastrointestinal problems. This supplement is very effective when it comes to calming excessive flatulence. The best way to consume Tummyric is to make a concoction using warm water, pepper, and Tummyric and drinking it several times a day, especially before meals.
This solution will help keep the tummy protected from intruding pathogens and it also helps shield your gut from the assault of spicy food as well as junk food. Order your bottle of Tummyric today and ensure that you never have to worry about flatulence or excessive bloating ever again!