Alcohol consumption on a daily basis not only irritates the stomach lining but makes it red, raw and inflamed. There may be a development of bleeding areas and binge drinking can aid in increasing the risk of developing an ulcer.
What is an ulcer?
- Stomach ulcer also called as peptic ulcer is a sore that develops on the lining of the oesophagus, stomach or small intestine.
- These ulcers are usually formed as a result of inflammation caused by the bacteria H. pylori, as well as due to the erosion from stomach acids.
- Peptic ulcers are a recurrent problem, even if healed these ulcers can recur unless treatment is directed at preventing their recurrence.
- Stomach ulcers happen when the thick layer of mucus which protects our stomach from digestive juice is reduced.
- This allows the digestive acids to eat away the tissues which lines the stomach, causing ulcer.
How does excess alcohol consumption contribute in ulcer formation?
- The inflammatory changes are likely related to concurrent Helicobacter pylori infection which is common amongst alcoholics.
- Excessive alcohol consumption is correlated with the presence of gastric metaplasia and studies show that alcohol affects the mucosal barrier and histology.
- These ulcerogenic effects play an important role in altering gastric mucosal defence mechanism.
- Concurrent consumption of alcohol can significantly increase the risk of gastric ulcers.
What are the symptoms of ulcer?
There are a various symptoms caused in ulcer. To name a few:
- Pain in the abdomen.
- Loss of appetite.
- Feeling and being sick.
- Weight loss.
- Feeling whole body fatigue.
- Passing excess amounts of gas.
- Vomit that is bloody or looks like coffee grounds.
- Not wanting to eat due to pain.
- Feeling easily full.
Peptic ulcers are a recurrent problem, even if healed these ulcers can recur unless treatment is directed at preventing their recurrence. Alcohol consumption acts like a triggering factor to various ailment in the body especially that of stomach. One such ailment is ulcers which can be very painful and serious if not treated properly and timely. To help you come out of alcoholism and its severe ill effects, Bagdara Farms has for you Alchorid, the organic solution to ulcer problem.
What is Alchorid?
- Alchorid is a miraculous amalgamation of perfectly cured components and nutrients especially enriched with the perfect amount of curcumin. Curcumin is full of miraculous properties and has a versatile use to deal with various ailments in our body.
- Alchorid helps in increasing gastric wall mucous levels depleted due to the consumption of excess alcohol.
- Thanks to its amazing anti inflammatory property, it helps in reducing inflammation caused in ulcers.
- It provides protection against cystodestructive agent and helps in protection from ulcer caused due to excessive alcohol consumption.
- It has anti-bacterial and anti-microbial property which aids in killing and protecting from microbes that causes infection and ulcers which is common in alcoholics.
- It is one hundred percent organic and vegetarian.
- It is farm-grown and is non-polished.
- It is grown using the best wild strands and is gluten free.
- It has gastro-protective property which relieves and prevents the formation of ulcer due to binge drinking.
- Alchorid helps in alcohol withdrawal symptoms and various other ailments caused by the excess intake of alcohol.
- Add 1 tsp Alchorid in half cup of boiling water and half cup milk. Add jaggery and a pinch of black pepper powder. Enjoy this superb Alchorid tea in winters and feel the difference it brings in healing and relieving from alcohol and alcohol triggered ulcers.
- Add 2 tsp of Alchorid in boiling water with black peppercorns, ginger, basil leaves and cinnamon. Strain the liquid in a cup. Add honey and enjoy this warm beverage while healing your ulcer and alcohol related ailments.
- Boil 1 cup lentil with salt, pinch of black pepper powder and ¼ tsp of Alchorid. Blend it together in a jar. Add butter and enjoy this super healthy power-packed lentil soup.
- Add ½ tsp of Alchorid to a glass of warm milk and have it before going to bed every day and enjoy a healthy life free of ulcers caused due to drinking.
Click here for more details : https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/29353208