With the increasing industrialisation in today’s world, there has been a very high increase in pollution which has made not only breathing difficult but has brought lots of diseases with it. It has increased toxicity in air and people are seen to be wearing masks in certain places across the globe. One such disorder is chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
What is chronic obstructive pulmonary disease?
- Chronic obstructive pulmonary disease is a group of lung diseases that block airflow and make it difficult to breathe.
- It is an umbrella term used to describe progressive lung diseases including asthma, chronic bronchitis, emphysema, etc.
- The most common are emphysema and chronic bronchitis. Chronic bronchitis involves a long-term cough with mucus where as emphysema involves damage to the lungs over time.
- This ailment makes it difficult to empty air out of the lungs because of the narrowing of the airway.
- The primary cause of chronic obstructive pulmonary disease is cigarette smoking, exposure to tobacco smoke and air pollution.
What are the symptoms of chronic obstructive pulmonary disease?
The various symptoms of chronic obstructive pulmonary disease are:
- Shortness of breath
- Discomfort in chest
- Respiratory distress
- Use of accessory respiratory muscles
- Elevated jugular venous pulse
- Abnormal lung sounds
- Prolonged expiration
Prevention or lowering the risk factors like quitting smoking and to avoid polluted air is the primary solution but in this polluted world of today, to avoid air pollution is next to impossible. So, to prevent yourself from this ailment use the product Asthumin which is unbelievably a very effective and organic product.
What is Asthumin?
- Asthumin is the shield against breathing disorders and is a miraculous amalgamation of nature’s most versatile hidden secret in the form of a phytochemical called curcumin.
- Curcumin has amazing therapeutic and medicinal properties which is the perfect alternative to the harmful, chemically treated products available in the market.
- It has high % of curcumin and is enriched with various other nutrients and minerals to utilize the best of curcumin’s medicinal values and to provide our body all the nutrients required to keep us safe from breathing disorders.
- Inflammation is the characteristic feature of chronic obstructive pulmonary disease and cigarette smoking and pollution are one of the leading causes of COPD. Asthumin due to the presence of high curcumin inhibits the activity of the protein responsible for inflammation.
- Asthumin acts as an antioxidant and it scavenges free radicals as well as raises the concentration of antioxidant enzymes and thereby alleviates oxidative stress. This role is very important in the treatment by prevention of chronic obstructive pulmonary disease. It also helps in reducing muscle spasms.
- Asthumin has the potential to reverse the resistance of steroid treatment in people suffering from chronic obstructive pulmonary disease.
- Asthumin has the potential in alleviating nasal congestion and clear the blockage and congestion of the respiratory tract.
- Asthumin is one hundred percent natural, organic and vegetarian.
- It is gluten free and is farm grown.
- It is free of any harmful chemicals and pesticides and is free of any side-effects.
- It is non-polished and Non-GMO.
- It is grown using wild strands.
- Due to the presence of high amount of curcumin in Asthumin, it dilates the blood vessels and also thins the blood thereby enhancing the presence of oxygen in the body.
- Add 1 tsp of Asthumin in warm milk with a pinch of crushed black pepper. Have this concoction twice everyday for a happy living and for protection of the airways.
- Add 2 tsp of Asthumin while sautéing crushed paneer. Add some green chillies, black pepper powder and salt. Squeeze half a lemon and enjoy this tasty meal while making your body fit and healthy.
- You can also add 1 tsp of Asthumin, ½ tsp crushed black pepper in a glass of water and bring it to a boil. Add honey to it and drink it whenever you experience a sudden bout of breathlessness.
Click here for more details : https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/28087906