Curcumin To Kill Ill-Effects Of Alcoholism
When one gives in to the pleasures of drinking a little too much, health is bound to take a beating.
Developing chronic drinking dependence makes you susceptible to life-threatening ailments like cancer, cirrhosis.
The biggest challenge is to get an alcoholic to admit that he has a problem and get help at the right time. If one is able to take control of their alcohol consumption then there is a chance of protecting oneself from the damage that this habit can cause.
If you do not control your habit now, then chances of developing the following problems are heightened
- Too much dependence on alcohol severely damages your blood, spleen, bone marrow and liver—in a nutshell your hematologic system—making you an
- You are prone to developing cancer of different organs endangering your pharynx, larynx, liver, oesophagus, breast and the colorectal region.
- You put the pumping machine of your body at grave risk as chronic drinking puts opens up the Pandora’s box of Cardiovascular diseases.
- You are likely to develop dementia
- You expose your liver to Cirrhosis
The liver is the most prolific and important organ and plays a vital role in the regulated functioning of major systems.
All About the Deadly Cirrhosis
When your dependence on alcohol turns chronic the first organ to take the blow is your liver.
Heavy drinking causes inflammation of the liver and overlooking the signs leads to scarring of the tissue leading to cirrhosis.
The functioning of the liver is affected due to complications.
The first thing that happens is the tissue gets scarred which damages the liver cells and scar tissue is formed.
The liver cells multiply to take the place of the dead liver cells. Regenerative modules replace the dead cells.
You develop cirrhosis due to
- Hepatitis B & C
With Cirrhosis the relationship between the liver cells and blood is hampered leading to the blood flow being affected.
Even the flow of bile is disrupted.
With the worsening of cirrhosis worsens following issues come to the fore:
- Liver cancer
- Oedema and ascites
- Spontaneous bacterial peritonitis
- Hepatic encephalopathy
- Bleeding from oesophagal
- Hepatic encephalopathy
- Hepatorenal syndrome
- Heptapulmonary syndrome
Be warned if any of your dear ones who are heavily alcoholic shows these signs
- The whites of the eye appear yellow
- Skin appears pale and jaundiced
- Loss of appetite
- Bruising easily
- The colour of urine and stool
- Sudden weight gain
- Yellowing of the whites of the eyes
If you have been hitting the bottle too often and you have these symptoms then it is imperative that you visit a doctor before things get out of hand.
If the live biopsy does confirm your worst fear then corrective measures are the order of the day.
- Start by taking a balanced diet
- Staying away from the bottle (nothing less than total abstinence will work)
Give these Corrective Measures the Help of Alchorid from Bagdara farms.
Alchorid gives you a fighting chance against Cirrhosis because
- It is rich in Curcumin, touted as the best its anti-inflammatory and anti-oxidant properties.
- The anti-oxidant action of curcumin fortifies the liver’s detoxification action thus ensuring all free radicals and toxins are flushed out.
- Curcumin’s anti-oxidant action also prevents oxidative stress and helps reverse liver damage.
- The anti-inflammatory action of curcumin lowers the inflammatory enzymes and also checks and controls Hepatic stellate cells, the combined effect reduces inflammation.
- At times people with a genetic disposition towards this problem and curcumin helps regulate the gene expression which in turn reverses cirrhosis.
- It has been scientifically proven that curcumin can help moderate oxidative stress levels ( liver) and also moderate genetic symptoms. This action helps protect the liver from any damage.
- The immunomodulatory action of curcumin also makes your immune system stronger which in turn also bolsters your genetic defences.
- By bringing down the blood sugar levels Curcumin guards the liver.
- The combined anti-oxidant and anti-inflammatory action of Curcumin reduce the harmful effects of alcohol thus protecting your organs.
With so many benefits Alchorid becomes a must have for all of you who are struggling to get rid of alcohol dependence, but the one thing that one needs to remember is that nothing will work unless you have the will.
So if you have the will then Alchorid will help you not just to get rid of the habit but also protect you from the damaging effects of alcohol dependence.