Did You Know That Alcohol Consumption Could Lead To Heart Failure?
What is Alcoholic Cardiomyopathy?
- Alcoholic cardiomyopathy is a disease in which the chronic long-term abuse of alcohol (i.e., ethanol) leads to heart failure. Alcoholic cardiomyopathy is a type of dilated cardiomyopathy. Due to the direct toxic effects of alcohol on heart muscle, the heart is unable to pump blood efficiently, leading to heart failure.
- Alcoholic cardiomyopathy is a form of heart disease caused by alcohol abuse.
- Long-term alcohol abuse weakens and thins the heart muscle, affecting its ability to pump blood. When heart can’t pump blood efficiently, the lack of blood flow disrupts baody’s major functions. This situation may lead to heart failure and other life-threatening issues.
What are the symptoms of Alcoholic Cardiomyopathy?
The symptoms of alcoholic cardiomyopathy are:
- A frothy, pink colored mucus in cough
- Trouble concentrating
- Irregular and rapid pulse
- Change in urine output
- Loss of appetite
- Shortness of breath
- Swelling of the legs, ankles and feet
- Overall swelling
- Need to urinate at night
- Heart palpitation
Alcoholic cardiomyopathy may or may not cause any symptom until the disease is in an advanced stage in which the symptoms are often those of a heart failure.
Our heart is a very complex organ and is one of the most important organs, which pumps pure blood to all the other parts of body and purifies impure blood from all the parts of body. It works twenty-four hours and with the consumption of alcohol it starts getting affected due to the toxicity caused by alcohol. A long-time alcohol misuse can reduce its ability to work properly which can lead to a serious and permanent damage of heart. To help you sail through alcoholism and get rid of its effects Bagdara Farms have the perfect product bottled called Alcholrid.
What is Alchorid?
- Alchorid is an incredible product which is a concoction of nature’s choicest ingredients to get you rid of alcoholism and alcoholic cardiomyopathy.
- The main ingredient of Alchorid is a magical and versatile phytochemical called curcumin.
- Curcumin is full of medicinal and therapeutic values but unfortunately curcumin alone is poorly absorbed by our body and this is when Alchorid comes in rescue as it is curated with the perfect proportion of everything which is required for the maximum absorption and effect of curcumin.
Why Alchorid is used in Alcoholic Cardiomyopathy
- Alchorid has amazing anti-inflammation properties thanks to the high content of curcumin that helps in relieving inflammation in the heart caused due to the excess consumption of alcohol.
- It also manages to control and regulate several alcohol withdrawal symptoms.
- It is cardioprotective in nature and can prevent various heart disorders such as alcoholic cardiomyopathy.
- It can have therapeutic effect in alcoholic cardiomyopathy.
- It helps in detoxifying blood, poisoned due to the consumption of alcohol.
- It is full of anti-oxidants, which reduces the oxidative damage caused to the organs in the body.
- It’s anti-carcinogenic.
- It reduces alcohol craving.
- It is one hundred percent vegetarian.
- It is free of any harmful chemicals and pesticides.
- It is grown using wild strands.
- It is one hundred percent organic and natural.
Making Alchorid a part of our regular diet will help in curing many disorders caused due to alcoholism like alcoholic cardiomyopathy by preventing the craving of alcohol by our body and sail through this time without causing a serious health ailment.
- ½ tsp of Alchorid in a glass of warm milk consumed before going to bed, may do wonders in reducing alcohol craving and preventing alcoholic cardiomyopathy.
- Add ¼ tsp of Alchorid in a cup of hot milk. Add jaggery or honey to make it sweet and enjoy a delicious cup of Alchorid tea and say adieu to your alcohol cravings.
A healthy, alcohol free body and heart is just a bottle away. Grab soon and help yourself to lead a holistically developed life.
Click here for more details : https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/28257515