What is Alcoholic Cardiomyopathy?
Alcoholic cardiomyopathy is a disease in which the chronic long-term abuse of alcohol (i.e., ethanol) leads to heart failure. Alcoholic cardiomyopathy is a type of dilated cardiomyopathy.
Due to the direct toxic effects of alcohol on the heart muscle, the heart is unable to pump blood efficiently, leading to heart failure.
- An alcoholic cardiomyopathy is a form of heart disease caused by alcohol abuse.
- Long-term alcohol abuse weakens and thins the heart muscle, affecting its ability to pump blood. When the heart can’t pump blood efficiently, the lack of blood flow disrupts the body’s major functions. This situation may lead to heart failure and other life-threatening issues.
Can cardiomyopathy be caused by alcohol?
Cardiomyopathy is a condition where your heart muscles suffer from difficulty in pumping the blood flow to your body. Yes, drinking alcohol for long can cause Cardiomyopathy.
What are the symptoms of Alcoholic Cardiomyopathy?
The symptoms of alcoholic cardiomyopathy are:
- A frothy, pink-colored mucus in cough
- Trouble concentrating
- Irregular and rapid pulse
- Change in urine output
- Loss of appetite
An excessive amount of drinking can cause Alcoholic hepatitis along with heart diseases. Loss of appetite is one of the symptoms of alcoholic hepatitis which causes malnutrition and loss of weight and many other severe health issues.
- Shortness of breath
- Swelling of the legs, ankles, and feet
- Overall swelling
- Need to urinate at night
- Heart palpitation
Alcoholic cardiomyopathy may or may not cause any symptom until the disease is in an advanced stage in which the symptoms are often those of heart failure.
Is alcoholic cardiomyopathy reversible?
Alcoholic Cardiomyopathy is a kind of heart disease caused by accessible usage of alcohol. This can be reversed only if the symptoms are detected at an early stage and the patient has stopped drinking alcohol. Treatment with (594 customer reviews)
Can you drink alcohol with cardiomyopathy?
No, it is not recommended to drink alcohol with alcoholic cardiomyopathy.
Living with alcoholic cardiomyopathy
You can live with alcoholic cardiomyopathy if you stop drinking alcohol and start a holistic approach to medication. With time, you can reduce the condition and live a normal life.
Life expectancy with alcoholic cardiomyopathy
It really depends on many factors like your genes, age, lifestyle, living environment, and severeness of the condition. Few types of research have shown around 27% of the patients with alcoholic cardiomyopathy have died after 4-5 years of diagnosis.
Alcoholic cardiomyopathy is especially dangerous because Alcoholic cardiomyopathy is one of the types of dilated cardiomyopathy where long term alcohol use causes the weakening of your heart muscle. This leads to a lack of blood flowing in your organs and heart failure.
Our heart is a very complex organ and is one of the most important organs, which pumps pure blood to all the other parts of the body and purifies impure blood from all the parts of the body. It works twenty-four hours and with the consumption of alcohol, it starts getting affected due to the toxicity caused by alcohol.
Long-time alcohol misuse can reduce its ability to work properly which can lead to serious and permanent damage to the heart. To help you sail through alcoholism and get rid of its effects Bagdara Farms has the perfect product bottled called Alcholrid.
A naturally grown turmeric for medical use with high curcumin percentage for Alcoholic Cardiomyopathy.
- Alchorid is an incredible product that is a concoction of nature’s choicest ingredients to get you rid of alcoholism and alcoholic cardiomyopathy.
- The main ingredient of Alchorid is a magical and versatile phytochemical called curcumin.
- Curcumin is full of medicinal and therapeutic values but unfortunately, curcumin alone is poorly absorbed by our body and this is when Alchorid comes to the rescue as it is curated with the perfect proportion of everything which is required for the maximum absorption and effect of curcumin.
Why Alchorid is used in Alcoholic Cardiomyopathy
- Alchorid has amazing anti-inflammation properties thanks to the high content of curcumin that helps in relieving inflammation in the heart caused due to the excess consumption of alcohol.
- It also manages to control and regulate several alcohol withdrawal symptoms.
- It is cardioprotective in nature and can prevent various heart disorders such as alcoholic cardiomyopathy.
- It can have a therapeutic effect in alcoholic cardiomyopathy.
- It helps in detoxifying blood, poisoned due to the consumption of alcohol.
- It is full of antioxidants, which reduces the oxidative damage caused to the organs in the body.
- It’s anti-carcinogenic.
- It reduces alcohol craving.
- It is 100% vegetarian.
- It is free of any harmful chemicals and pesticides.
- It is grown using wild strands.
- It is 100% organic and natural.
Making Alchorid a part of our regular diet will help in curing many disorders caused due to alcoholism like alcoholic cardiomyopathy by preventing the craving of alcohol by our body and sail through this time without causing a serious health ailment.
- ½ tsp of Alchorid in a glass of warm milk consumed before going to bed may do wonders in reducing alcohol craving and preventing alcoholic cardiomyopathy.
- Add ¼ tsp of Alchorid to a cup of hot milk. Add jaggery or honey to make it sweet and enjoy a delicious cup of Alchorid tea and say adieu to your alcohol cravings.
A healthy, alcohol-free body and heart is just a bottle away. Grab soon and help yourself to lead a holistically developed life.
We recommend at least 2 months dosage of Alchorid. Our products contain properties of naturally grown non-genetically modified Bagdara turmeric which is a holistic approach to healthcare and wellness. Herbs like turmeric heal your body from the root level of a condition.