Can Menoeze Ease Out Peri-Menopausal Depression?
The most wonderful creation of God woman has to go through some unpleasant changes physically and mentally. A women’s life is greatly influenced by the hormones, which during the menopausal stage go through a drastic change, sometimes causing havoc in our lives. Women are at an increased risk of suffering from the wretched condition of depression and this stage can easily be termed as the mid-life crises.
Although menopause is often believed to contribute to the onset of depression, many studies indicate that depression is likely to occur during the period leading up to menopause. Known as the perimenopausal years, it’s actually during this period that the estrogen levels drastically decline, which is instrumental in the stimulation of depression.
What are the Symptoms of Perimenopausal Depression?
- Two or more weeks of depression mood
- Decreased interest or pleasure in activities
- Change in appetite
- Suicidal thoughts
- Difficulty in concentrating
- Fatigue and loss of energy
- Appetite loss
- Change in sleep patterns
- Feeling of worthlessness
Depression and onset of menopause share the same symptom and can easily go undiagnosed and untreated in women who think it as a natural part of ageing. This can further maximize the chances of women getting afflicted to:
- heart conditions
- Loss of bone mineral density.
While there are many over the counter medicines available, a natural remedy, with turmeric as the core herb can work wonders to our condition. With curcumin as the central ingredient, it can be a natural answer to this painful condition.
How can Menoeze Help to Prevent Perimenopausal Depression?
Menoeze has been crafted specifically at Bagdara Farms, keeping in mind the fragile period of menopause. Menopause makes women vulnerable to many ailments, depression being one of the most notorious ones that strike us.
Here is why Menoeze can prove to be a Great Healer?
- Menoeze is revolutionary at fighting inflammation, which is confirmed by researchers at the causative factors of depression. Inflammation is known to make depression chronic and persistent, however, Menoeze is armed to fight it out most naturally and organically.
- Rich in curcumin Menoeze can easily be called a one-stop for fighting, combating and thwarting depression causing inflammation. The high levels of bio-active curcumin, inhibits both COX and LOX enzymes, key players of inflammation. The best and the most reassuring part about this 100% organic product is, that it causes no further side effects, which are otherwise caused by the non-steroidal medication, adding to your agonies.
- Menoeze is a super excellent anti-oxidant, which combats oxidative stress, which occurs due to constant inflammation. This makes the condition conducive for oxidative stress, in depression during this perimenopausal stage; Menoeze improves the anti-oxidant defences greatly.
- The rich curcumin in Menoeze thwarts the damage to mitochondria, which is a powerhouse of our cells and causes degeneration of the brain. Menoeze effectively, with its mighty anti-oxidant action is found to shield and protect you from such damage.
- The mighty curcumin in Menoeze can help scavenge free radical species that cause oxidative stress, so you can vouch on Menoeze as a promising treatment for perimenopausal depression.
- The anti-depressant effect of Menoeze works instrumentally by increasing BNDF levels, a protein which is a brain-derived neurotrophic factor, which is important in the formation of neurons, learning and memory etc which usually gets affected during the perimenopausal stage.
- Loaded with the magical curcumin, Menoeze regulates the activity of every neurotransmitter in the brain, in order to re-establish the balance and bring down the depressive symptoms.
- Menoeze protects the stomach from stress-induced ulcers and digestive difficulties, which takes place in depression. The curcumin in this prodigious product regulates the gut, brain axis and can help improve gastric and digestion related symptoms in depression during menopause.
- Menoease corners and attenuate anxiety, stress and other cognitive deficits caused by it. It alleviates these symptoms by increasing levels of proteins such as BNDF and CREB.
- Menoeze is champion at ameliorating sleep deprivation, which often accompanies depression. Insomnia has the detrimental effect on our health, memory and the certain amount of motor function. So dietary intake of Menoeze can improve and enhance sleep pattern and kick out insomnia to give you a good night’s sleep
- Menoeze not only serves as an extraordinary anti-depressant but also protects your grey matter and its vital functions such as thinking, learning and memory.
So, don’t wait for these symptoms to overpower you and your health and your mind. Enjoy this change naturally with Menoeze, Mother Nature’s best gift for the best creation of God “women”.
Click here for more details: https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/27838537