The healing product Barkumin with the umpteen benefits can be a beneficial alternative therapy to treat the various skin diseases of dog that they suffer from. You can restore its fur and lessen the pain of its wounds and itches with a product that has maximum benefits for dogs and is especially manufactured for them. Yes, you heard it right; a dog’s health product from Bagdara Farms called Barkumin will take away all the skin troubles of your pet pooch.
The coat of a dog is the proof of his health, the shinier it is, and the healthier your dog is. But it does not always remain like that. There are some that crop up and spoil their fur and lead to many diseases. There are many reasons due to which skin problems happen in dogs. They are enumerated below:
- Weak immune system
- Change in season
- Exposure to toxins in the atmosphere
- Infection caused by insects or other microbial organisms
- Products used on the skin that don’t suit
- Problems in the metabolism
Most of the skin diseases in dogs have similar kind of symptoms. They are accompanied by redness, itching, bleeding, boils or ulcers, pus etc. Dogs also start licking if anything happens on the skin and that is added trouble for you.
So, how can barkumin be of help in treating dog diseases?
- The answer lies in the amazing product called Barkumin that has been developed organically by Bagdara Farms. We boast of home growing organic processes which make our products chemical free without any pesticides or fertilizers.
- Curcumin, the principal component of turmeric is in a high content in Barkumin that is a special product only for dogs. We know the importance your wonderful pets have and that is why we have manufactured this product exclusively for them so that they remain healthy and grant happiness to your family.
Barkumin from Bagdara Farms with its active component of curcumin has the following advantages that help to treat skin diseases in dogs:
It is anti-microbial
Microbes cause various infections in the skin of dogs like rashes, itching etc. Sometimes there are lesions formed also due to microbial action. Barkumin, being anti-fungal and anti-bacterial is superb to treat all microbial skin problems in your pet.
Barkumin has antioxidant properties
- Curcumin in Barkumin has stupendous antioxidant properties and therefore, is very helpful in skin diseases as it increases antioxidant enzymes that help to combat skin woes in dogs. It also prevents cell and tissue damage that leads to many skin conditions in dogs, thereby helping in maintaining a healthy skin for them.
- It also helps to heal wounds in dogs and keep their coat healthy and shiny.
Barkumin is Anti-inflammatory
Due to some kind of internal or external inflammation, skin diseases manifest in dogs. But, with the help of Barkumin, they can effectively be treated since this product from Bagdara Farms is anti-inflammatory. With its high content of curcumin, Barkumin is effective as an anti-inflammatory agent.
Anti-allergy properties of Barkumin
- When some allergy happens in dogs, mast cells are produced as a response to it. They are kind of immune cells that release chemical called histamine that contains the allergic reaction.
- Curcumin in Barkumin helps with its anti-allergy properties to lessen redness, itching and other skin allergies in dogs. It is also very helpful in allergies caused by fleas, ticks, dust, pollen and also some food items.
Barkumin repairs the damage caused to the skin
Curcumin in Barkumin is very potent to treat the skin damage that is caused by dermatological diseases. It can detoxify the skin of dogs and help to maintain healthy skin and a shiny coat. Curcumin content of Barkumin also has the potential to regenerate the skin. It accentuates the process of healing wounds in dogs and can also repair skin damage.
Therefore, Barkumin from Bagdara Farms is an excellent option for you to heal your pets in a natural way that is free of any chemical formulation. Your dog will be healthy and away from all the skin troubles with Barkumin and lead a happy life, in turn giving you all the happiness and health you deserve with your friendly and loving pet.
Click here for more details : https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/28707264