There is no harm in enjoying a drink or two or drinking socially, but an excess of alcohol consumption is always harmful to the body. One of the long lists of health problems that are caused by alcohol is alcoholic hepatitis. In simple terms, it is the inflammation of the liver. The liver is the main organ which is badly damaged in this disease. The main function of the liver is to detoxify the body. Heavy drinking episodes can cause the liver to become severely inflamed, fatty and scarred.
Many studies have explained how alcohol damages the liver. Once the process of breaking down of alcohol starts, it produces very toxic substances. These toxins, in turn, can cause high levels of inflammation that destroy liver cells. As it keeps happening over a period of time, the poor liver becomes highly damaged and scarred. Ultimately, liver cirrhosis is the final stage of this health condition.
Jaundice is the most common sign and symptom of alcoholic hepatitis. This condition is characterised by yellowing of skins and eyes.
Symptoms of Alcoholic Hepatitis are:
- Unexplained loss of weight
- Excess fatigue and weakness
- Loss of appetite
- Nausea and vomiting
- Tenderness in the abdominal region
- Low-grade fever
- Fluid accumulation in the abdomen
Some of the common complications that can occur as a result of alcoholic hepatitis are enlarged veins in the stomach, ascites (infection of an excess of fluid that is accumulated in the abdomen) and high blood pressure in the liver due to reduced blood flow in the scarred liver tissues.
Liver damage can also affect the proper blood flow to the kidneys hampering its functioning too. Ry If the liver is unable to remove the build-up of toxins in the blood, it can cause damage to the brain too and causes a condition called hepatic encephalopathy. The main symptoms of cephalic encephalopathy are slurred speech, drowsiness and confusion.
The correct diagnosis of alcoholic hepatitis is done by studying the medical history of the patient, blood tests to check the high levels of liver enzymes as well as a liver biopsy. The individual affected with alcoholic hepatitis is also more prone to bacterial infections and has to be treated with antibiotics. Certain steroids can also be administered to reduce the swelling in the liver.
Curcumin can be used to treat alcoholic hepatitis without the side effects of allopathic medicines since it is a great anti-inflammatory agent. The antioxidant property of curcumin can also help to prevent the further scarring of liver tissues. Bagdara Farms has the best quality curcumin as it is grown minus any kind of chemicals. Alchorid can help you beat alcoholism and leave alcohol with regular use.
Alchorid(Prevents From The Effects of Alcohol)
Successfully Purchased: 28557
477 People are looking at this product
- Strong Anti-Oxidant – Fights the oxidative stress caused by alcoholism
- Powerful Anti-Inflammatory
- Anti-Bacterial-Curbs the craving for alcohol
- No use of pesticides/fertilizers
- 100% vegetarian
The product is grown and processed organically by using the highest standards of manufacturing, without having any harm on wildlife and keeping in view a softer look towards the Mother Nature.
USA FDA Approved
- Free Cash On Delivery Available
- Fastest Delivery (Anywhere in The World)
- Pay By Credit/ Debit Card/ Internet Banking/ Paytm
- Get 10% Additional Discount On Online Payment
- 30 Days Money Back Guarantee (Based On Diagnostic Test)
What is Alchorid?
Letting your hair down once in a while isn’t a bad idea, but many of us don’t stop just there, and the line is crossed, and overindulgence in alcoholic drinks leads to the extent of adversely affecting our health.
Alcoholism in simple words can be explained as a constant craving for alcohol caused by social needs, environmental and psychological factors. We usually tend to notice this deadly problem when it becomes chronic and metastasizes into more significant problems.
This ailment does not only affect us physically but it affects us psychologically, and we suffer socially as well.
Alchorid coming straight from the lap of nature, Bagdara Farms, is a Mother Nature’s gentle call for you to detoxify yourself the organic way. Alchorid packed and sealed with generous amounts of curcumin, is a miraculous way to curb your constant craving for alcohol and also puts you on the path to recovery. It significantly heals and soothes your mind and body; it is an excellent natural therapeutic treatment to curb the desire for alcohol dependency. We at Bagdara Farms have specifically, bottled up the golden magic so that you lead a healthy life minus this toxicity of alcohol. The best part is that Alchorid does all this without causing any side effects.
Properties of Curcumin in Alchorid that can help you:
- Anti-Carcinogenic – Alchorid restores the daily hormonal levels in the circadian rhythms, which is otherwise disturbed by the massive intake of alcohol. Thus, helping in reducing alcohol side effects.
- Anti-Viral – Alchorid is instrumental in dealing with HBV contamination by striking host elements that cause HBV gene expression, through its anti-viral properties.
- Anti-Oxidant- Alchorid’s high level of anti-oxidant properties are Mother Nature’s best gift for fighting oxidative stress and scavenging free radicals caused by the regular intake of alcohol.
- Anti-Inflammatory- The curcumin present in Alchorid, due to its strong anti-inflammatory properties, brings down the inflammation caused by alcoholism.
- Anti-Bacterial- Alchorid destroys the bacteria in the intestine that causes alcohol craving, hereby thwarting the insalubrious urge to drink.
Please Note -It is advisable to start the dosage in small quantity and then gradually increase it. It is also important to be cautious, not to give this product to children.
60gms or 2.1 oz
Bagdara Farms, Madhya Pradesh, India
RECOMMENDED DOSAGE OF ALCHORID
Age: 18years & Above – ½ Tsp twice a day
- Take 200-250ml of water (2 cups), 1/2 tsp of Alchorid, ¼ tsp black pepper powder and boil it till the quantity is reduced to 1 cup. Once boiled, pour the mixture in a cup without straining it, add ½ tsp honey and few drops of lemon juice, and drink it when it is hot to lukewarm.
- Make sure not to gulp down the drink in one go. Keep each sip in your mouth for 20-30 seconds and then gulp it down. This has to be taken twice a day, morning and evening, either before your meals or around 2 hours after your meals.
- A gap of 1-2 hours should be kept so that the stomach/gut is empty when the drink reaches it. Take this drink twice daily for best results.