Anxiety Disorders Treatment with Stressidra
We live in stressful times and yes in the race to be ahead of the pack we are brought to hit glitches and that results in us feeling anxious. That would mean that all of us have anxiety disorders and we need professional help. This makes it very important for us to understand the difference between normal feelings of anxiety ( like waiting for your results) and anxiety disorder that requires medical attention.
ANXIETY is a general term for several disorders that cause the feeling of nervousness, fear, anxiousness, and worrying.
What is Anxiety?
The American Psychological Associationn (APA) defines anxiety as “an emotion characterized by feelings of tension, worried thoughts and physical changes like increased blood pressure.”
It is imperative that we understand the difference between what normal anxiety is and what is brought on by anxiety disorders.
Regular or normal anxiety is the feeling you experience when you are in danger or when you find yourself worrying about the effects of an action.
Our human mind has been conditioned in that fashion that when we feel we are in danger these alarm bells ring and we feel nervous, our heartbeat increases, we sweat. All of these are signs when we have a regular anxiety attack.
Whereas earlier anxiety revolved around self-preservation saving one’s life, but these days anxiety revolves around work, money, family life, health and other things which may demand a person’s attention.
The feeling of nervousness before an important event of life and in a difficult situation is basically our body’s natural response for survival. So next time you feel nervous before your result or a match understand it is just a natural reaction to a feeling of apprehension and fear. and no you do not have an anxiety disorder.
Then What are Anxiety Disorders?
When the anxious feeling and reaction is not proportionate to the trigger or the cause and lasts longer accompanied by nausea, elevated blood pressure then one can assume that your symptoms have progressed beyond regular anxiety and you might have an anxiety disorder which requires professional help.
The APA describes a person with anxiety disorder as “having recurring intrusive thoughts or concerns.”
Six Types of Anxiety Disorder:
Generalized Anxiety Disorder (GAD): Most common, chronic disorder includes excessive anxiety that lasts for a long time, could be about nonspecific life events, objects and situations.
Panic Disorder: brief sudden attacks of intense fear and apprehension can lead to shaking, confusion, dizziness, nausea and difficulty in breathing.
Occur suddenly escalate in 10 minutes and can last for hours.
Usually, occur after a frightening event but can happen without a trigger too.
Phobia: irrational and unexplained fear of something or someone. We all have them(That doesn’t mean we require treatment) unless it affects your life one must learn to deal with it.
Social Anxiety Disorder: the fear of being embarrassed or judged by people in a social gatherings or the public. Makes people stay away from social gatherings and people might become reclusive.
Obsessive Compulsive Disorder (OCD): Repetitive, distressing and intrusive thoughts and actions characterize this anxiety disorder.
Washing hands repeatedly, checking things again and again, cleaning personal items continuously are the signs of OCD.
Separation Anxiety Disorder: Anxiety or fear of separation from a person or a place may trigger separation anxiety disorder.
Signs that you have an anxiety disorder
- Increased or irregular heartbeat
- Back pain
- Restlessness and fatigue
- Muscle tension
- Being easily startled
- Recurring and ongoing feelings of worry, with or without known stressors
- Avoidance of certain situations that may cause worry, often affecting the quality of life
What Causes Anxiety Disorders?
This can be brought on by a myriad set of reasons
- Environmental causes; stress from the personal relationship, job, school, college, finances, and traumatic event.
- Medical factors: side effects of medication, symptoms of a condition, stress from an underlying medical condition
- Brain chemistry
- Substance abuse and withdrawal symptoms
Excessive anxiety triggered by day-day stress and event.
Diagnosis can only be made by a qualified mental health professional.
To receive a diagnosis your symptoms must have interfered with your life and make you miss work. .
Have experienced excessive worrying and anxiousness for at least 6 months.
Treatment It depends on causes and individual preference, treatment consists of the combination of psychotherapy, behavioural therapy and medication.
One can also managing the disorder by trying the following:
- Stress management
- Relaxation techniques
- Family support
You also have a friend in Stressidra from Bagdara Farms. Stressidra is carefully curated using the cleanest and strictest measures.
How Stressidra Works?
- Stressidra is 100% organic hence it does its job with no side-effects.
- Curcumin in Stressidra increases DHA levels in the brain and liver tissues thus strengthening cognitive function and lowering anxiety attacks.
- The neurotrophic potential of Curcumin and its cell regulating activity helps in inhibiting anxiety attacks.
- Stressidra has the powerful anti-oxidant action which reduces oxidative damage and also possesses anxiolytic properties making it a dynamic anti-stress agent.
- Curcumin activates behavior-modulating mechanisms in the central nervous system and manipulates cell signals thus controlling and preventing anxiety attacks.
- The anti-oxidant property of Curcumin in Stressidra prevents and reverses damage to cells by obliterating harmful radicals.
- As it is enriched with a high content of Curcumin, which is nature’s best anti-inflammatory and anti-oxidant agent.
- Stressidra reduces inflammation and oxidative stress thus helping alleviate depressive mood swings.
- Curcumin in Stressidra inhibits the action of COX and LOX enzyme- both key players of inflammation effectively without causing any side-effects.
- The anti-oxidant action of Curcumin prevents oxidative stress brought on by free radicals.
- Curcumin enhances the BDNF( brain derived neurotrophic factors) which is a protein essential for survival and function of brain cells thus preventing depression.
- Stressidra regulates the activity of neurotransmittors in the brain in order to balance neurotransmitter levels and reducing depression symptoms.
- Curcumin attenuates anxiety and stress brought on by depression
- This wonderful product has therapeutic properties that will ameliorate insomnia.
- Curcumin in Stressidra has neuroprotective property thus protecting the brain from any damage.
Get rid of anxiety with Stressidra