Beat cancer in the most natural ways with this easiest yet exceptionally effective recipe of Turmeric Tea.
Preparation Time: 5-10 minutes
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons turmeric powder
- 1⁄2 teaspoon Ceylon or regular cinnamon
- 1⁄2 teaspoon fresh ginger, chopped OR 1⁄4 tsp. ground ginger
- 1⁄8 teaspoon ground cloves
- 2 pinches of ground cardamom
- 1 teaspoon raw cold pressed coconut oil
- 1 1⁄2 cups fresh coconut or almond milk OR purified water (water makes it less creamy)
- Dash of freshly ground black pepper
- Raw honey OR coconut nectarto taste
- Cinnamon stick to garnish (optional)
How to Make Turmeric Tea
- Blend all ingredients in a blender on high speed.
- Pour into a small pot and heat on low temperature until nearly simmering, approximately three minutes.
- Remove from heat and serve immediately in a Cup. Garnish with a cinnamon stick (if you like cinnamon).
For an Iced Turmeric Tea Latté, allow to cool and pour into a glass filled with ice cubes. Sprinkle some cinnamon to garnish.