If you have Hyperglycemia, Sugeric Will Help you
We are all aware of the fact that we get energy from the food that we eat, but at times the same energy might not be available to us as the sugar levels in our body go haywire.
Any kind of imbalance of sugar in our body is wrong, be it low or high, each type has its long lasting effects on our body which are detrimental for our overall well-being.
Hyperglycemia ( High Blood Sugar) at a Glance:
- In this condition, the level of blood sugar( glucose) becomes abnormally high.
- This can be termed as a hallmark for diabetes( type1 and type2 both as well as prediabetes)
- High blood pressure is mostly brought on by diabetes.
- This condition can also be brought on by pancreatitis, Cushing’s disease, heredity, a particular form of tumours which cause unusual hormonal secretions
- When the levels become too high, it can lead to a life-threatening condition called as ketoacidosis.
- The stand out signs are feeling thirsty all the time and the frequent urge to urinate.
This condition can be brought on by various medical problems, but the most common one is diabetes mellitus. If one has diabetes it can mean one of the two things either there is not enough insulin or the insulin is there but your body is not able to use it.
When we eat our pancreas release insulin which breaks up the nutrients and sugar is released, but due to inadequate insulin action at times the sugar is not available to the cells, and it accumulates in the blood, or the cells do not get enough sugar, so they begin to break down fat.
When the sugar is utilised correctly, it keeps the blood sugar levels in check.
High blood pressure is not always brought on by diabetes; it can be due to other reasons also
Be Aware of these Signs:
If you are still thirsty and you heel the frequent urge to visit the restroom, then that is your first warning sign.
After this keep a look out for these signs:
- Feeling tired all the time
- Blurred vision
- Trouble concentrating or thinking
If your blood sugar levels rise to an abnormal level, this can induce a diabetic coma.
Over a period hyperglycemia can damage organs and tissues and can also damage and weaken the immune system considerably which can lead to poor healing of simple cuts and wounds. It can also bring about problems with the vision, kidney damage and even blood vessels might get damaged.
If you notice the first sign, you must visit your doctor
Tests for Hyperglycemia:
- Random blood glucose
- Fasting blood glucose
- Oral glucose tolerant test
- Heart and blood vessel disease-increased risk of heart attack, stroke, and peripheral artery disease
- Weak kidney function and gradually kidney failure
- Eye are affected adversely including retina damage, glaucoma and cataracts
- Gum disease
This is a purely manageable condition and cannot be treated. The best treatment involves changing your dietary habit and also lifestyle changes.
The next best thing gets yourself the tender care of Sugeric from Bagdara Farms.
What does Sugeric do?
Sugeric like all Bagdara products is 100% organic and is curated under the strictest and cleanest methods to ensure that you get the purest and most potent product.
Curcumin in Sugeric is nature’s most dynamic anti-inflammatory agent, and it this property that not only checks inflammation but also reduces it.
In hyperglycemic condition, the uptake of glucose causes excess ROS (reactive oxygen species) which causes oxidative degradation in fats and also leads to oxidative damage in cells and inflammatory pathways.
The oxidative stress scavenges the reactive oxygen species and maintains the sugar levels as it enhances the secretion of the anti-oxidant enzymes and all this is due to the powerful anti-oxidant property of Curcumin.
Curcumin has the natural anti-hyperglycemic action which ensures lower blood sugar levels and also balances blood glucose and also the insulin level.
The anti-diabetogenesis effect of curcumin not only helps prevents diabetes, but it also can reverse the condition it in some cases.
Curcumin also helps bolsters the heart health and also protects it from most of the cardiovascular complications brought on by diabetes.
The production of glucose by the liver is also kept in check, thus controlling the blood sugar levels.
Curcumin regenerates the pancreatic cells due to its pharmacological property which is beneficial in type 1 diabetes. Buy Sugeric and treat Hyperglycemia.